Sign in to follow this  

Vertemati dead or alive?

Will the vertemati company ever start selling bikes and parts agin?

I've heard that they are quasi back in bus.,but what that means I don't know. Recently I spoke with someone that shed some light on what it's like in Italy. He said that the gov there owns a piece of all the big businesses, and that people there have figured out that if they go out of bus. every so often,the gov. will step in with a truck-load of cash to bail them out. Instant free money. Now, I don't have any real proof of this, but I can't help notice that Italian motorcyle manufactures all seem to struggle,come back,struggle, come back. Bimota, Aprilla,Vertimati,Vor,Moto Guzzi,MV Agusta, even Ducati has had trouble. How about Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Ferrari, yup! Any thoughts out there?

mhh...

In Italy the gov has a piece in really large bus. I'm almost sure Vertematis is one of the smallest Industry we have here around.

What really happened with Vertemati (on financial side) is not in my knowledge, but it seems to me that was the usual story of italian manifacturer: too many innovation and initatives, and too low capital and bus. admin. knowledge. At the end Vertematis seems back on the track with already a new model on testing and parts re-shipping (at least in Italy).

Ciao from the homeland of the best off-road bikes :cry:

xxmiles,

I would like to believe you that thay are selling parts. But I have emailed them 4 times about parts and have not gotten a replay. I understand that all of the parts they had went to the race team. I think all of the small Italian motorcycle makers should study the tm business model.

Hi vatk !

I had the same problems with my E501. The camshaft gears were broken and i needed parts. At that time this summer the company was closed down , i send some e-mails and phoned them but no answer.Finally my dealer here in Germany had to strip another used bike to get me the parts.

I spoke then with the importer at a big Motorcycle Exhibition here in Germany. He told me there was a kind of "reorganisation" going on . Whatever that means in Italy...:-).But they will be back in Business from Oktober 2004.

At least they have a new website now (which has two pages...) and another Phone number....

I really like the bike. All i need is a reliable parts source. At the moment i use it not so often for these reasons.

Twin

Part re-supplying is a fresh news (one week) try again with the new references, maybe you'll be lucky.

F.Y.I. Re-organisation in Italy usually means you've to find new suppliers that believe you'll pay your debits in order to build up a new bike... :cry:

Ciao, Alessandro.

Hi Allessandro!

At the market for vintage bikes in Imola i met a dealer from Faenza who said he has all the parts and i can order directly from him.

That sounds good for me .I love the bike too much to sell it.

Ciao Twin

I agree,

Vertematis bros are really 'creative' motorbike builder, I think they now are in 2nd place after WRM realisation (the most exotic bike on the heart), but if I've to spend my few funds on something I definitely go for a VOR, that's why I've just bought a new VOR 450 ENe (2005 VORClub edition).

:cry: , Alessandro.

Twinshock,

I need the phone or email number of the man with the vertemati parts. I am about to sell my bike. I do not want to own motorcycle with no part suppot.

My bike is a 2004 E 501 E.

Thank you

Is your Vertemati a Electric start or kick start model???...

And what parts are you needing???... :cry::cry:

I have an electric start bike. At the moment I do not need parts. When the sem stater went bad last year. I had to buy a whole motor for $1500. for that part. Now I know that a 2002 vor stater will work. Are you the guy who wants to buy the bikes and parts from Brad in Bakersfield, Ca?

@ Vatk:

I will look after the number and e-mail of that man.

@ XXMILES:

Do you think the situation at VOR is very different from Vertemati? As i heard Mondial (the owner company) now is definitely dead....

Twin

It is correct that VOR is under going a typical "re-organisation" but it is far from dead. In fact we have just taken delivery of a Stramigioli framed 570RC for our Supermoto championship. Greg Kinsella, the Irish Champion is flying out next month to ride this bike which I hope will also be sporting our fuel injection system by this time.

Vroom.

Hi. New to this. I have recently bought a Vertemati 2003 E501 Enduro and LOVE it. It is new, (1 KM,when I bought it,) and now after all this I am reading on teh net, I am afraid to break anything. I don't need any parts as of yet but need to do the clutch cover mod, etc, due to the oil blowoff problem, and desparatly need the shop manual to do the periodic maintainence, like adjusting the valves. I hear there is a CD out there that has some tech info. ANybody got that? I will pay for it, plus shipping..... I really love riding this bike and would even do what I could to help the company get going, like find investors, etc. Right now though, I just need to find a reliable parts supplier, and any info regarding what parts need to be stocked, like consumables, etc. HELP!!!

It is correct that VOR is under going a typical "re-organisation" but it is far from dead. In fact we have just taken delivery of a Stramigioli framed 570RC for our Supermoto championship. Greg Kinsella, the Irish Champion is flying out next month to ride this bike which I hope will also be sporting our fuel injection system by this time.

Vroom.

Do you have a pic of that bike ? im curious about frame...FI ?!? its your company dev a FI for VORs ?!?

Whats your company URL ?

TIA,

AJSB

Alessandro,

Why VORclub needs Flash Player ? Its a PITA when we are using PDAs to navigate in the Net (i no longer use PCs for the Net and the majority of my activities with computers)

Its it possible to have a simpler version of the site or a URL to bypass the inital check page for Flash ?

TIA,

AJSB

Looking for Vor /Vertemati Part's ? 1'st, 2'nd & 3'rd Gen.

Also Bikes Running or Not ?

I need Carb. Spec's (Jetting ) Keihin FCR Pumper, 39mm & 41mm. Please !

LarryStorm503@Gmail.Com

in case a you missed it, there is a dealer in aus who is selling his complete parts inventory....