Brand new DRZ 400S in Canada

Just wanted to say how great this talk group is and to let you all know that for a new owner, this is the coolest. Have used others' ideas for mods and I am more aware of any possible problems that may occur with my new DRZ. Anyone who lives in the Toronto area, say hi. I have put 300 kms on the machine so far this winter and find that it loves the snowy roads. Can't wait for full throttle!!!!

Welcome, Doc. Great to see more new blood in the DRZ line...It just keeps growing.... ? Now get out your checkbook, and let the mods begin. We're all here to help you find new ideas to spend your $$$$ on... ?

Just remember to use the TT store ? Great folks, good prices, and they provide this forum that we all enjoy so much.

WELCOME from kelowna, bc ?

Just remember to use the TT store ? Great folks, good prices, and they provide this forum that we all enjoy so much.

I agree on TT store, but I really wish they would open a canadian branch. Hate paying duty/expensive shipping on the stuff i recieve from there. Totally negates all the 110% guarantee. I highly doubt TT store will match canadian prices and shipping. I can get stuff here for the same/cheaper usually than you can get it in american prices and only pay $20 shipping. Wish TT would match that ?

Thing is TT store gives you much more selection than any place here, and the prices are very reasonable..basically I'm jealous ?

Welcome!

... From Quebec. TT is the best DR-Z resource, period!

I was much more active at TT the first year or so that I got my '03 DR-Z as I was setting it up. I still return regularly to keep up with the news but am much less pro-active now...

Take care,

TZ.

Welcome Dr.ZZ and you got a good bike there. I prefer the K and E myself but then I live in Colorado and they are easier to plate here than most places. This nonscense of messing with any single cylinder 4 stroke with lights on it for a plate is nothing more than ridiculous. Plus states are cheating themselves out of lots of capital by so doing this. End of rant! Sorry for messing up your welcome aboard. prairiedawg ??