Sign in to follow this  

New Mexico Riders

A small group of us about 5 from TX are making a 10 day dirtbike trip this summer we are going to start in cloudcroft hit ruidoso and work our way up to taos and that area or where ever the best mtn riding is. We are not very familiar other than cloudcroft looking for anyone wanting to join us. We'd pick up dinner and drinks in the evening but any info would be greatly appreciated where we can pick up trail maps and such. we are aiming for the week around the 4th of july. If anyone has any interest or any details post here or email me at brianbliss@hotmail.com. thank ou for you help. We went up to MT last year for 2 weeks and had a blast riding in the mtns thought we'd try a different area this year. thanks for your help guys..

Me and a friend are looking to ride norther N.M. this summer too. We road Cloudcroft last summer and had a blast. Would be interested in hooking up with you in Northern N.M. Jimenez area...???

What time of year are you guys thinking about going out. We would definetly like to meet up with you guys. Do you guys know the area pretty well? shoot me an email at brianbliss@hotmail.com and maybe we can get something planned. How many days are you guys going to ride up in that area? We were thinking about the 4th of july week and the weekends before and after.