Need a good place to fix my head......

I Have a 99 wr

The intake cam got hot when oil plug fell out, messed up the cam and the head..



Call Mike Crowthers @ Engine or ??

He can weld it up and resurface your cam journals and bucket areas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now