Sign in to follow this  

Motocross and riding schools around the Northwest

Feb 4th Mini Beginner class, Puyallup AX

Feb 12th Women's only class, Toes MXP (close to Vantage)

Feb 13th Mini Beginner class, Toes MXP (close to Vantage)

Feb 19th Mini Advanced class, Toes MXP (close to Vantage)

Feb 20th Big bike Beginner class, Toes MXP (close to Vantage)

Feb 26th Advanced big bike class, Toes MXP (close to Vantage)

March 12th Mini Beginner, Richland

March 19th Mini Beginner, Port Angeles (tentative)

March 20th Big bike, Port Angeles (tentative)

April 2nd Mini Beginner class, Spokane

April 3rd Big Bike Beginner class, Spokane

April 30th Two day advanced class, Spokane

May 1st Two day advanced class, Spokane

For details on schools go to WWW.EWMXSCHOOLS.COM

Contact Eric Waunch eric@ewmxschools.com

Tony D MX school will be at Washougal in early April, MXJunky thinks the 1st and 2nd. That'd be a good one to attend!

WOW....sorry to make anybody mad by posting those upcoming school dates.

I provide riders with the classes for specific riding abilities. Unlike many of the bigger names that have a motocross school with everyone packed in one class. I’m still wondering how a quality class can be thought with 80 beginners and 125 intermediates in the same class?? umm...don't you wonder also?

I am a newbie on this site but I checked it a few months ago. I saw guys complaining that there wife’s or girlfriends wouldn't listen to the riding tips they were telling them. Then the women ended up not riding anymore. I also see this many times with kids. Kids get sick of listening to their parents all the time. Riders like this need to take classes from someone else than the people they see and deal with everyday. You have to keep riding fun to keep wanting to do it.

I personally live to ride. When I am not teaching schools, you will see me riding at tracks all over the northwest. Come by and say “HI”, I’m the #849 Yamaha riding the pro class. Or look for the freak jumping some stupid crazy jump. I’ve did this on many occasions, I’m still wondering why I do it? However, don’t we all question our selves Monday morning, then Friday comes around and were ready to do it again.

While it is an advertisement, it is nice to know when Eric is offering his schools. Perhaps some slack is in order.

so what it's an advertisement if it wasn't for EW I wouldn't ride as good as I do now I'd still be rolling doubles and crap probably. :cry:

I provide riders with the classes for specific riding abilities. Unlike many of the bigger names that have a motocross school with everyone packed in one class. I’m still wondering how a quality class can be thought with 80 beginners and 125 intermediates in the same class?? umm...don't you wonder also?

I am a newbie on this site but I checked it a few months ago. I saw guys complaining that there wife’s or girlfriends wouldn't listen to the riding tips they were telling them. Then the women ended up not riding anymore. I also see this many times with kids. Kids get sick of listening to their parents all the time. Riders like this need to take classes from someone else than the people they see and deal with everyday. You have to keep riding fun to keep wanting to do it.

I personally live to ride. When I am not teaching schools, you will see me riding at tracks all over the northwest. Come by and say “HI”, I’m the #849 Yamaha riding the pro class. Or look for the freak jumping some stupid crazy jump. I’ve did this on many occasions, I’m still wondering why I do it? However, don’t we all question our selves Monday morning, then Friday comes around and were ready to do it again.

MXJunky is not trying to bash you or your skill, but the Tony D school is very helpful, and does not have 80 riders (last time MXJunky sat in on one, anyway). Having a former multitime national champion as an instructor is very beneficial.

MXJunky is not trying to bash you or your skill, but the Tony D school is very helpful, and does not have 80 riders (last time MXJunky sat in on one, anyway). Having a former multitime national champion as an instructor is very beneficial.

I think Eric was saying 80 CC dirtbike riders, not 80 of them on the track-ola!

I think Eric was saying 80 CC dirtbike riders, not 80 of them on the track-ola!

MXJunky is sooo dumb. *Hangs head in shame*

At any rate, Tony D is awesome. But E-Dub does have a decent point...

EW. Is a very nice approchable guy. He is 1 of the best teachers I know, and he knows a lot and how to explain it, and on top of that he can ride. He can physically show you how to execute the move. It's worth every penny.

Osaka just said that because he doesn't want more pushups!! AHHAHAH

EW. Is a very nice approchable guy. He is 1 of the best teachers I know, and he knows a lot and how to explain it, and on top of that he can ride. He can physically show you how to execute the move. It's worth every penny.

The hope is that the WMA will bring Mercedes Gonzales who teaches the Ricky Johnson class.. I went last year, it was awesome and ALL of the women had a great time with Mercedes. It is usually held right about the time of the Washougal national :cry::cry::cry::cry: