Sign in to follow this  

Post pics of your local track!

Here's the one I ride at, about an hour and a half away from hy house. They used to have a good one at Las Vegas Motor Speedway but they closed it after some little kid went over a berm and died. Pff.

Mesquite MX Park

Mesquite, Nevada

http://www.mesquitemx.com/MAIN%20TRACK.htm

that hill looks crazy!? Is it open to everyone? Is it as difficult as it looks?

Here is mine. I live about 10-15 min from it. I'm sure you have all heard of it:D

www.redbudmx.com

They do a superseries with 2 other tracks that are sweet to. 1 is 45 min away and the other is about 1 and 1/2 hours. Not to bad.

I'm a Mesquite MX Park guy as well!

Yamaha35, Yes the track is open to the public and the hill is a blast!!! :cry: The track is not as hard as it looks. There are options that are doable by beginners and combinations for the really fast guys!

that hill looks crazy!? Is it open to everyone? Is it as difficult as it looks?

Yeah, the hill is pretty big, but I ride alot of off-road as well so big rutted hills are really nothing for me. The park is open to everyone, its $20 per session and a session lasts 5-6 hours.

If you take the right line the hill wont give you to many problems. If your to scared to try it however there is an alternate route as shown on the track map.

Man,

Looking at all these sweet tracks makes me want to cry!! :cry:

I thought I had a nice track to ride on, Im looking at all of your tracks, and its like im missing out on alot of fun! Your tracks look soo fun, i need to go on a road trip and ride some of those tracks, maby ill really get the riding sprit then. :cry: Is it just me, am I all alone on a crapy local track??