Sign in to follow this  

i need hills in nj!

theres a fair amount of NJ tt'ers..and were all spread decently across the state...so do any of you have any places that are hilly? im trying to make a little "freeride" video and i need some spots that are natural or somewhat:confused:

i have a lot of places with hills but not like pa just head over to towercity its deff. worth the ride if u want to do something like that

are they rolling hills ? are they steep enough where i wont have to build a lip on them? can i ride these hills?

im not sure im pretty sure go to rauch creeks website from amadistrict6.com and then from rauch creeks's theres a link go from there tell u all the info

Man it sucks they don't offer a one day membership without a member. I would really be intrested in going. They should offer just one day pass for 30, then you either join or don't come back.

You should just build a ramp in your back yard, invite all your little

MX (pit squid) buddies over to see who can rack up the most cost to your parent insurance policy... Maybe if you can get more then one angle on the best crash, they will show it on MTV Jackass...

Make sure you put on new graphic first and armoral your tires.... :cry:

Northern NJ = big hills

That is true, big hill down here would suggest your riding in a landfill or gravel quarry

rm125 mx bike..what else? i aint no trail donkey!

When I had my yz125 I used 3rd pinned at the bottom to get up.