Sign in to follow this  

Cow Mountain, tomorrow

:cry: What day?So what scoot did ya get?I could probly do Fri.my installer normaly gets out of here by 10 puts me at cow by 10:30/11:00.Of corse it all depends on me getting all the parts to put me little mule back together.that should happen today:thumbsup:

Tirebiter,

What new KTM did you get? Trading in the XR?

You're going to have to post some pics of your new ride!

Congrats on the new KTM I'm sure you will enjoy it,Have fun at cow mt.I will be out of commision for 6 weeks+ after having knee surgery:cripple: .See you then.I would like to ride cow someday,maybe you could show us around.:cry:

Damn Tirebiter! That thing looks sweet. I was trying to decide between that and my CRF250X. I think I'm going to have to join you tomorrow at Cow Mtn. 9:30-10AM tomorrow?

Look for me, I'll be there!

Where do all of you live? I'm here in kelseyville:thumbsdn: and am always looking for guys to ride on weekdays. If any one is riding monday or tuesday I up for it.

I usually ride upper lake but if some one knows cow better, lets do it.

Got your message. Let me know if you're going tomorrow, I'll wait to go with you - I've got to see this KTM!

Friday Friday lets ride friday

G'nk ville I live in willits I ride most every weekend I know the middlecreek area and Cow mtn and lake pillsbury is way fun if you know your way around:thumbsup: I can squeeek in a ride friday I can be at cow about 11/ cant ride this weekend I'm leaving on vacation on sunday so that makes saterday the get packed up day:D

tirebiter thats one sweet looking bike cant wait to eat some roost from that animal:worthy: :cry: I rode my WR450 this morning after getting it together last night took all kinds of junk off the bike feels alot lighter now .gotta go customers are calling

Sorry, Work every friday. Mon, tues, and sometimes sundays only for me. But whenever you get back, pm me. Looking to do an upper lake to stoneyford soon if any one is interested :cry: