Any MX tracks near Asheville?

mnt home is still open,then u have matt hamiltons which is a sand track about 45 minutes south-east,u have silver creek about 45 minutes east,u have parker valley which is about hour and 15 minutes east also,then u have jonathan creek which is about 45 minutes west,,the clay tracks hardly dry out in the winter though if your willing to drive a little longer u have travelers rest(supercross style) which is south,then north to i-81 very hard packed track(almost need street tires lol) and theres 1 or 2 private tracks let me know well go ride somewhere LATER JC

I've been riding Matt's for years (his woods mainly) and I've been to Silver Creek years ago. Do you have Days/open and hours of operation for Mtn Home and Matt's (also has he opened up his woods since it was logged.) Thanks ~Mark

Just an update,went to mountain home on sunday,one word perfect,,,Andy the track owner is working very hard to make a good place to moto,the big track was groomed,the kids track was groomed,and in the process of being rebuilt {the kids track}by yours truly,,pm me if ya need info or phone #'s LATER JC