Sign in to follow this  

Is this RMZ a decent trail bike?

I'm a 34 year old die-hard dirtbike enthusiest! I don't enjoy 20 foot jumps anymore (I'm not 17 and made of rubber anymore), I do enjoy 2-3 hour technical trail rides woods, hills, mud, rock, wheelies, racing my buddies through tight woods trails, some small jumps, etc... I've always had 2 stroke 250,s years back but thought I'd try a 4 stroke; I just sold my LTZ 400 which I really liked but not quite the same as 2 wheels! I'm just wondering if there's any other old-timers out there using there 05 RMZ 250 as more of a trail bike than a motocross; or did I buy the wrong mule. So far I like, it's not crazy power but nice and predictable. I wonder with LOTS of preventive maintanance if it will be dependable. I hope so! Anyway any feed back appreciated.:cry: Taking a few months off to go snowmobiling!

You have snow?? The bike is Awesome. You can tailor your rmz to do any kind of riding! Not to sound repetitive but, here gos; maintenance, maintenance, maintenance! Dependability, dependability, dependability!:cry: :cry:

I'm 38 with 3kids. Enjoy!