Sign in to follow this  

Anybody watching the x games snowcross?

Wow,

I thought this years Supercross tracks looked tuff, these guys are lauching 400 pound plus sleds in the air like maniacs!!! Its insane!!! :cry:

yeah, and after riding an 800 triple like those, maannnn do i have respect for them. too easy to flip after you get off a bike :cry:

They finals are on tonight. I don't think they are riding 800 tripples though. More like either 440 or 600 twins. Those machines rip!!!!! Those jumps are insane on a sled!!! :cry:

Three guys I race sno-x with made it to the semi's. They will be on tonight, check out Matt Boron, Simon Belzile, and CW Sirjane. A few other guys qualified but didnt make the semi's. The sleds are 800 twins, 180 Horse. Rules are changing to 600's next year for the mod class. But yeah, we get some pretty good with the sleds. They are pretty amazing, and help out with the MX Skills.

Those guys are awesome!!. I consider myself a pretty agressive offroad rider, bikes & sleds, but once again, (just like the current MXer,s), these guys make me feel old & slow!!!.:cry: , I geuss I am old & slow, at least compared to these guys, oh well I'm still having fun.:cry:

Yup, those sleds are pumpin out 180 horse. Anyway here are the results:

1. Blair Morgan - Ski-Doo

2. Tucker Hibbert - Arctic Cat

3. Steve Martin - Ski-Doo

Steve Martin is a Wyoming boy like me. :cry: