$300-$400 to spend, What should i get?

I need the most bang for my buck here. I have a $300-$400 budget and i need some more ponies out of my 250F. The motor on this one is stock except a Factory 4. What kind of parts or labor would give the most performance? personal opinions?

lol, track time, I like that one. So you have a Factory 4. That's a good start. Is it jetted properly, and it runs nice and good? Aside from filters, jets, and pipeing, your going to get into motorwork. I think you have other options then Ponies out of your 250. I'd be willing to bet that you can not use all the power of your 250. So I'd say make the bike "custom" to your liking, bars, tires, seat, stuff like that. Make it as comfortable for your liking, if you can't ride the bike comfortably then you aren't going to be able to ride it fast and use what it has to offer. I'd start with the suspension and stuff of that nature.

lol, i forgot to mention that i have had the suspension done and I ride very often by the way. And i do use all the power i have got, that thing is wide open almost everywhere. I ride the A class by the way. Im just looking for bolt on's or such that i havent thought of yet. Is the power from a Power Now worth it?

Although I don't know why am A rider would be asking for advice on a forum, he didn't ask when or where to ride, so reply's like: "get more seat time and go to schools" are really useless. What if he rides 4-5 days a week and goes to school every monday like me, how is he gonna get more seat time?

hey buttercup, i recon you should try pro-circuit valve springs . more power and longer lasting than stock springs which start to 'float' at high rpm. And you can check the shims while your in there. also your'll have some left for a hinson clutch basket!! (i dogged mine in about 10hrs.)

I would get Aftermarket cams, from Hotcams, or some other company. Or you can Port your bike, I put a post in the technical forums about how to Port your bike, But ThumperTalk never let it get posted. Just port the head on your 250f, and gain some horsepower, and spend a whole $20 dollars on supplies/ a swiss file set. Retard the cam timing for more top end? ? Just an idea...