Sign in to follow this  

Etown Soon!!

MXPractice2005.jpg

i was about to take a whole bottle of advil and wash it down with some windshield washer fluid because i havent ridden in about a month..im going nuts! then i got out of bed and decided to come on the net and i checked out etowns website. it turns out they are opening on friday the 25th, but ill probably be there on saturday if its atleast 40 degrees out. anyone else willing to join me? im all ancy now that theres hope in life:thumbsup: :cry::devil: :devil: :cry::D :D :D :D :worthy: :worthy: :cry: :cry: :cry::mad: :mad:

ill be there if i get my suspension sent and get it back from factoryconnection.

but isent there snow on thre track right now.

Hey NJ dudes

What's E-town like. I have 2 boys who have trail bikes not MX. They are a little slow compared to the MX'rs - but is E-town set up for a couple of new and young riders to go around a "beginner's track" - - what's your opinion..

And,,, what's the cost to ride ?

Wow, they're open all week after Easter Sunday, nice!! I'll be there Steve, as long as this white hell melts before then.

etown is the hardest track in the district 6 not good for new riders but they do have a practice track with 3 tracks 1 beginner its like a circle with 2 humps and an intermediate which is good to learn on and then a real nice one for us racers to practice its over a mile long really nice but the race track across the street is my favorite

looks like we got some heads! the peewee track is good for beginners and so is the intermediate track. Steve....if we go..i figure if i wear a hooded sweat shirt and maybe 2 t-shirts ill be warm enough if i ride alot. so far the weathers been cold though, like under 35 :cry:

ill be there if i get my suspension sent and get it back from factoryconnection.

but isent there snow on thre track right now.

When did you send it. They had mine back in six days. Two so the days were sat. and sun. They got it on thur. and shipped it on fri.

yea i wanan head over to the practice track b4 get a lil practice back in be the 1st race on this bike have to make it a good one

Thx for the replies ---

as for the peewee and intermediate beginner track

how packed are these - especially in the spring/summer -

weekends must be super packed ?

how about during the week ?