Ladies, what are you riding?

What's your ride?  

520 members have voted

1. 1. What's your ride?

• 230 or smaller thumper
    • 250 or larger thumper (smaller than 450F)
    • 450 or larger thumper
    • 125 or smaller 2-stroke
    • 250 or larger 2-stroke
    • Larger than 125, smaller than 250 2-stroke

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KDX 200 and a KX500 here. LOVE the 500.....but can't start it well enough to race it in the heat anymore. The 200 is not enough....but I do not like the KX250s. The KXF250 is too heavy and not enough power.....waiting to see what '06 brings with the KXF450.

We've got a ton of other bikes....just the two that I mainly ride.

peace,

janette

I ride/race a 1999 yz400f, enduros and harescrambles..........its pretty modified for the woods, ive added lighting coil, heavier fly wheel weight, WR headlight and enduro rear fender, 13tooth front sprocket, 52 tooth rear sprocket.....WR rear spring, race tech front fork springs(softer than YZ)....hand guards, front disc guard, Devol radiator guards(must for woods riding!!, Flatland racing heavy duty thick skid plate(hit several rocks and saved my engine!), WR header with guard and WR exhaust, steel braided brake lines.....Ive also put a trail tech computer on it for speedo and odometer.....oh yah and a trail tech kickstand too

oh yah WR tank and seat as well........basically the only way you can tell its a YZ400 is from the stickers on the rear fender!! bike is amazing i have it in parts in my basement in zip lock baggies repairing, maintaining and replacing stuff and NO my boyfriend is not helping me ...very self sufficient in mechanics ? haha

thought about getting soemthing newer but don't even want anything out there.........nothing beats my power without the extra weight!! ?

im 5'8", 140lbs and have no trouble handing this beast.........or starting it, starts first kick 99% of the time........

ps. im from Ontario ? any other girls from up here?

Wow, I gotta log in more often. Ya got a new/bigger bike already, Kpicha? COOL! ?

Well… DR650 for dual-sporting, GG200 for trials, 02 KX100 for trails, and 98 KX100 for mx. Kinda partial to the 02 KX100, but try not to show favorites in front of the other bikes. ?

I think my dream bike would be the KTM200 engine smushed into my KX100 frame. THAT would be COOL! ?

Yeah!! I picked it up on Friday evening and broke it in Sunday. ? Aside from the weight, its a heck of a lot easier to ride on tight trails than the KX100. No stalling, no clutching, more power; woops are a blast. It is harder to maneuver though when things get really twisty. And the e-start is AWESOME!! especially since I spent half the ride on the ground! ?

I can't wait to ride it again!! This time with the sag set properly and more compression on the forks. ?

Had to do a lot of mods to make my CRF250R shorter ~ Kuba link, redrilled sub-frame, cut seat foam, etc. I'm only 5'4" and wish they would have had an option for the vertically challenged rider ?

My CRF150 is actually around 10lbs heavier than my CRF250's even with a BBR pipe

• 3 weeks later...

YZ250F for me... Just got it about 2 weeks ago and it's a completely different animal than my XR200 that i'm used to. The boyfriend had it lowered a little bit so that I can at least get a toe on the ground since I am only 5'4" too. I know that he got a smoking "bro" deal on the rear shock modification but it wasn't that much. Try Fluid Suspension if you are in Southern California.

Oh, and BTW I am new here so hello to everyone!