Sign in to follow this  

Ladies, what are you riding?

What's your ride?  

520 members have voted

1. 1. What's your ride?

• 230 or smaller thumper
    • 250 or larger thumper (smaller than 450F)
    • 450 or larger thumper
    • 125 or smaller 2-stroke
    • 250 or larger 2-stroke
    • Larger than 125, smaller than 250 2-stroke

Yeah Buddy !!! Whiner to the fullest!!! I have a CR125 but about to purchase a CR250!!! I tried to rally out a CRF250 but I love that power ban!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I loves me the MAGIC button :smirk:

Right? I miss my 2005 WR250f and her button....this 2002 is kindof a b....h. I do not love her like I did my old bike.

I've been through an XR200, XR250, TTR250, highly modded TTR25, but the love of my life is my KTM200EXC. :smirk: The majority of women trail riders in Michigan are on 200/250 KTMs, and there is a good reason for it. They are light weight, easy to handle, yet plenty powerful.

I have also had a DR650 for back roads riding (sold), and currently have a Kawasaki W650 for a street bike (never going to get sold).

I did a few mods to my KTM when I got it, and now that I have more seat time (and having made the mistake of riding a newer bike), am currently modding more and changing a few things. My riding has improved immensely since I got the KTM... the reason for some of the mods. Plus riding other bikes I get a better feel for what fits and what doesn't.

Go riding with friends, ride their bikes. It may end up being expensive, but you will have a better idea what works for you and what doesn't.

I am looking at a 1997 Kawasaki KDX 200 Enduro. If the guy can get the title and it looks as good in person as it does in the pictures I may be switching from blue to green. :smirk:

Go riding with friends, ride their bikes. .

I would love that but really, to be honest, I have very few ridiing buddies besides my kids. There are not many girls riding around here and I have just recently made contact with a few of them. There is a ladies ride coming up on the 20th of August....just hoping that I have a bike that won't let me down so I can ride with these girls!

YamaMama, Michigan women like KTMs, huh? Makes me think I should maybe look at one although my Honda hubby might freak out, lol. Do you ride in a lot of sand? My husband always says the Michigan trails he's been on are a lot of whooped out sand ones and that I wouldn't like it. But to tell the truth, I can't recall any Michigan trail systems he's ridden in Michigan other than one up around Black Lake.