Sign in to follow this  

Upper Nestucca Riding Area

Anyone out there have a map available for the Upper Nestucca area? My buddy and I are heading out there wednesday, he's been out that way before but we don't have maps and I guess they don't have them available out there yet. So if anyone has some info on where I could find one, I would sure appreciate the help. And anyone is welcome to head out and join us out there, gonna be this wednesday around 1-2 and just ride for the afternoon. Maybe i'll see ya out there!

YZ450f

I have been told the maps are usually stocked at the stagin areas (look around the sign). I have picked mine up at Extrem Cycle in Newberg. It may be on your way anyway (it's on north-bound 99W as you enter the town from Dundee). I have also heard you can pick them up at the Forest Grove ODF office. I think you should get yours there. BUT, if you do, you might as well go on over to the TSF. WAY BETTER RIDING!!:cry:

Now, if you don't get a map of the Upper Nestucca and go there anyway, don't worry, all the trails are .33 miles long and circle around on each other, so you'll never get lost!:cry:

If you are adventerous, I've heard Ginger Creek (on the north side of the Meadowlake-Upper Nestucca Road) is awesome (I plan to go there soon)...but there is no map.:cry:

Flying-W