Sign in to follow this  

Finally Got My Rims!

Wow, those are awesome. Looks Great! I want to get me some black excels with red talon hubs...but im just a poor 14 year old school boy.

Thanks for the comments!

Wow, those are awesome. Looks Great! I want to get me some black excels with red talon hubs...but im just a poor 14 year old school boy.

If you don't need red hubs it shouldnt cost THAT much. BTO Sports sells the rims for 110 each...

Nice set-up. I don't know what I want more, those rims, or to see nice green grass like that again. C'mon spring!

good looking rims:applause:

how does the front s12 preforme?...good grip in corners and stuff?...have you used them on different surfaces(sp)? just put them on both front and back on my bike to...but haven't tested it yet...coold/wet/snow outside:smashpc:

Well i couldnt tell you because i havn't ridden with them yet! I used to run the mon my 85 and they worked great... they wear down quick on hard stuff though!

I'm guessing you are in southern California, I had S12's on my bike when I started to ride in the desert and they were torn up really fast. It's a great tire if you are on really soft stuff but once you start hitting the hard stuff the tire will wear fast. Great looking bike though.

ok thanks anyway:D I had one on the rear befor and I think it was great to...guess time will tell how the front works...

The front should last longer than the back if you're not doin too many stoppies :cry:
An S12 front and M12 rear works really well for bikes that see a lot of different conditions.