SOLVA suspension...USA/NA importers?????

Im looking for a Dealer and/or Importer for SOLVA SUSPENSION systems......

Does anyone know who may handle these in the USA or North America???....

I cant find a dealer/importer any where, and I cant find a SOLVA website ( I dont think they even have one)...

Any leads???...?

Hi daotoys1:

The only Sölva website i know is of the Sölva Technician here in Germany:

http://www.rr-racing-suspension.de

Its only in German and doesn´t have many info but at least some pics and a phone number.

In my oinion Sölva forks and shocks are at the moment the best stuff money can buy. I really like my konventional Sölva fork

Twinshocker

Thanks.....I sent an email, but never got any answer.... ?

That`s a common problem with the f@$ german shops (I`m allowed to say this, because I`m german myself! ? )

Let me know if you need something or if there are some questions...I can ask, because I`m on a business trip in March!

Thanks a bunch for your offer....But I just got a return email response from the mother land.....

so now since I have a connection made ....Ill hopefully be able to get my inquires answered directly....

Thanks again, I greatly appreciate your help/offer...

Later

may the wind be at your back....and the pavement/dirt stay under your wheels ???

• 6 months later...
  • 7 years later...

Bump.. Any affiliates is north america? I've acquired a set from a 04 crf450 to use on my 02 cr250 and I'm 70lbs heavier than the previous owner, so needless to say I'll be needing springs and a revalve. I'm assuming that Solva is on holidays for a couple more weeks like the rest of Italy.