Sign in to follow this  

WR Yamaha Harescramble start

Did you tie the tag on your bars before he said go? You go right around your bike and start it while everyone else is still working on theirs. Looks a bit shady....

They told us about ten minutes before the start so I practiced a couple ot times with gloves on. It was one of those rubber band thingys that girls wear in there hair. I did it while I was going around the bike. We are supposed to be stradling the front tire so I did cheat a little. Hey but there are a bunch of CRF450R there you got to do something.:cry: :cry:

As long as no one protested, than it not cheating :cry: I did a similar sort of thing at a Jet Ski race years ago. We were supposed to stand to the side of our boats until they dropped the flag, since I am tall I had one knee in the tray :cry: Needless to say I got the holeshot and won by a mile :cry:

I love my 2001 WR so much I am getting a 2005 soon. 4500 trouble free smiles on the 2001. :cry: :cry:

Awww rats, I can't see it :cry: Is there any way I can download it?

I love my 2001 WR so much I am getting a 2005 soon. 4500 trouble free smiles on the 2001. :cry: :cry:

alright cool!! so i wont be dissapointed when i get mine?

The guy at the end of the movie trying to start his bike is SO ME. You can count on it.:cry:

on some harescrambles i been in u just sit and have ur hands up with ur bike off he says go and u start it and go

but it did look like u were cheatin justtt a lil

haha i just watched it again and it looked like the guy on the honda(the guy they show last) couldnt kick over his bike haha that always sucks in a situation like that