Sign in to follow this  

Blueribbon coalition

:cry: Just got my membership card :cry: I feel so good knowing I'm helping the cause.Cant wait to put this sticker on me truck.Just think how much money could be raised if everyone on this site was a member.Every little bit helps:thumbsup:

www.sharetrails.org

Why don't more riders join BRC? :cry: Who else will fight to keep our trails open? Does the average rider even know what the brc is? :cry: If you are not a member why not? :cry: Everybody keeps whining :cry: about trail closers, well if half of you would get off your ass and join the brc we might have a chance. :devil::cry:

Why don't more riders join BRC? :cry: Who else will fight to keep our trails open? Does the average rider even know what the brc is? :cry: If you are not a member why not? :cry: Everybody keeps whining :devil: about trail closers, well if half of you would get off your ass and join the brc we might have a chance. :cry::cry:

Because the Dirt Riding populous is apathetic!

Because we will spend $700 on an exhaust that will give you 2 more ponies you can't use and 10X the noise which will get riding areas closed and say that a $40 membership is "Too much money"

Because if you look on this very site you'll see 2,000 views and 75 replies to every "my butt itches" post and 12 views and 2 replies to posts in the land use forums.

Because we don't care until it's OUR riding area that is being shut down.

:devil: Just got my membership card :devil: I feel so good knowing I'm helping the cause.Cant wait to put this sticker on me truck.Just think how much money could be raised if everyone on this site was a member.Every little bit helps:thumbsup:

www.sharetrails.org

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Awesome

It is my opinion if you ride there is no excuse not to join a group like BRC

I ride private/public MX nearly and I still pay my dues and contribute to the legal fund or anytime they ask for $. In other words They're not fighting to save the areas I ride 98% of the time, but I do ride a little on the types of land they help protect for us, so I contribute.

Any of you trail-only people that ain't a member should sell your bike and starting eating bark and wiping your ass w/ leaves. Or... easier... become a member and keep it current.

I am a BRC member and also member of local organization, the NMA, that fights for NW areas.

I agree with the other posts here, the cost of membership is a drop in the bucket compared to the money we spend on our bikes.

I hope everyone that reads this thread and who isn't a member takes the time and little money to join.

Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you've got 'til it's gone?

Because the Dirt Riding populous is apathetic!

Because we will spend $700 on an exhaust that will give you 2 more ponies you can't use and 10X the noise which will get riding areas closed and say that a $40 membership is "Too much money"

Because if you look on this very site you'll see 2,000 views and 75 replies to every "my butt itches" post and 12 views and 2 replies to posts in the land use forums.

Because we don't care until it's OUR riding area that is being shut down.

So true. There have been some serious issue on these pages and the "what number should i put on my bike" always gets way more posts. thats so sad :cry::cry:

I agree with everybody. Have been a member for several years now. Those guys are true hero's.

There are just way to many idiots, morons, and white-trash losers in and on the fringes of our sport. Then the other 79% just don't give a damn. We are that last 1%.

Your right.

I just joined right now. I followed the link and signed up on line.

Give yourselves a pat on the back for signing up a new member. :cry::cry::cry:

GAR

I almost forget to mention...

while at the Dirtrider 24-hr test with Rooster Perfomance we got to hook-up with some of the BRC dudes for margaritas in their trailer after dinner. Although it was just a friendly gathering, at times they were talking some serious stuff about the kind of forms and paperwork they push to win these battles for us. It was interesting to hear. It was obvious they have a serious and deep interest in these issues, and they seemed very inolved and dedicated :cry:

I rode all my life and never heard of this organization...is it worth joining?

Yes, join!

If the bulk of riders would take an interest in the politics of the future of their recreation/passtime/passion there will be more future left.

It's like local politics, it's messy, unpleasant, tedious, and if you ignore it you likey will get screwed.

Actually your right, it is like poitics. Only thing you forgot to mention is, you get to vote for two puppets of the same handler.. Noone can do anything if they get it in their heads they are going to shut your riding area down, but they sure will take your money and tell you they will try. Does anyone even rem the less noise/more land bs? To this day, not one riding area has reopened since decibel laws were made stricter.. not 1. Go ahead and send ur cash off, Ill put mine in that bigbore kit, let em chase me on their girly man quads..pft.

I am a BRC member and also member of local organization, the NMA, that fights for NW areas.

I agree with the other posts here, the cost of membership is a drop in the bucket compared to the money we spend on our bikes.

I hope everyone that reads this thread and who isn't a member takes the time and little money to join.

Amen to that bro.

Just signed up for both the BRC and the local group up here, the NMA yesterday. Meant to do it late last year, got side tracked, finally did it. :cry:

Actually your right, it is like poitics. Only thing you forgot to mention is, you get to vote for two puppets of the same handler.. Noone can do anything if they get it in their heads they are going to shut your riding area down, but they sure will take your money and tell you they will try. Does anyone even rem the less noise/more land bs? To this day, not one riding area has reopened since decibel laws were made stricter.. not 1. Go ahead and send ur cash off, Ill put mine in that bigbore kit, let em chase me on their girly man quads..pft.

Yeah, thats the kind of attitude that helps keep public land open. :)

The BRC might not be perfect but come on, these people are trying to fight for our rights. Do you honestly think if we sit back and do nothing that things will change, were not even talking about getting areas open again, its about trying to save whats left.

Maybe you should check out what the BRC has been able to do with our money. http://www.sharetrails.org/

BRC is a great organization! My truck proudly displays their badge and I proudly carry the membership card! I agree with the comments above. If all TT members were BRC members, we would be a formidable protection force...