Sign in to follow this  

Looking for stock shift levers CRF50

I am looking for a stock (or two) shift lever for a CRF50. This bike is used by my oldest son and will be moving on to my youngest son soon. I need a new shift lever for it and do not really care to buy an aftermarket one at this point. I need it to be stock length.

If anyone has an extra one they are willing to sell (cheap), let me know and I'll arrange payment.

Also, would be interested in stock (take off) bars if anyone has a pair lying around.

The last get-off was a pretty bad one...:cry:

Jason

i know you said you didnt want a aftermarket lever, but you can get a ims standard length shifter for around $25. most aftermarket levers have the spring loaded tip which will keep you from bending the shift shaft in a crash. it will be well worth the money over a stock lever esp if your son crashes and bends the shifter shaft

I just got the applied shifter in the mail and its much more heavily built than stock and its got a folding tip. For 9 bucks its a deal. Check it out http://www.minibikeoutlet.com/search.php?tpl=19&catid=3&searchterm=Shifters

We run these on both the XR50 and the XR70 for our boys. Our youngest wears size 1 youth MX boots and the shifter fits just fine. I was concerned it would be a bit longer than the stocker, but it's the same length. We had a problem bending the stock shifters too.

I have both the stock shifter and stock bars that I am willing to part with since i no longe have a use. Make me an offer.

I am getting the Moose brand one 1 inch longer than stock, made by IMS but Moose just slaps their name on it.

This is not a true statement. The company that makes the Moose shift levers is MacDonald products not IMS.