Sign in to follow this  

BBR Pipe for 125LE

hehe.. definately get that pipe. i just put mine on i think last wednesday, and its currently getting jetted and getting a new tire put on it. i did the bbr pipe, along with their freeflow airfilter kit. i also did the airbox mod. there is a deffinate difference. plus it sounds exactly like a 250f. i was comin up my driveway when it was wet spinning the tire through third gear. i used to not even be able to get through mid second. i got so much more bottom, im going up to a 14 tooth sprocket now, because i dont have to low rpm stuff, not having the power.

GET THAT PIPE:thumbsup: :cry: :cry:

BIGDADDY450Great pipe ! I think my sons BMX bike even spins the rear tire on our wet driveway :cry:

lol...yea... i know its really easy to spin on black top when its wet. but i had never gotten to do it through third gear. i was just saying there was definately a noticable power difference:thumbsup:

I know lol.... I was just trying to ruffle your feathers :cry: you took it well :cry: anyways it is a great pipe so just fork over the bacon and get it. Or I hear the yosh pipe is a great one also.

the pipe does wonders along with new jeting..air filter and air box mods:applause:

it's one best thing you can do to that bike with the air box mod and jetting do it all at once you will love it :)