Sign in to follow this  

D38 Superstition Sand Blast report

Congratultions to Roadrunner racing for puttin on a great race on sunday.

2 45 mile loops mostly wide open with about a 10 mile really nasty rocky whooped out section on the east side of superrstition mnt. The west side of the mnt. was covered with purple wildflowers and was spectacular to see even while pinned throught the sand!!! There were something like 85 people on the staring line a really good turnout! I got my best start ever, the old pig fired first kick and i was like 5th at the end of the Bomb Run!

normally i'm last off the line. The socal dirtrider crew was on hand and all of us kicked some real butt, hey for us finishing is kicking butt!!!

Also thanks to Jade and Travis from Alpine ATV and cycle for pittin for us, especially Tree who had his bars loosen up on the first loop, they got right on it and he was back in action. If you are in alpine stop by their shop it rules(yeah i'm biased)

If you dont know District 38 allmost was lost and incorperated into d37 which wouldve meant a LONg drive for us Lo-Cal(lower than so-cal) riders!

It is only through the hardworking people at Roadrunner, and sidewinder that we get to race locally so thanks to them. I also gotta say the organizers of roadrunners are the coolest people, super friendly even to a lowly slow c class rider like me!!!

next race is march 12th same place and its a fmf national so try to come out!

Also the San Diego off raod coalition is spreading rumors abou t a race at the O wells sometime this year! That would be really cool!

see you in the dez

Miguel

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RSS Feed
      Job Title:                     Service Adviser
      Department:              Service
      Reports to:                 Service Manager
      FLSA Status:                Full-Time/Salary-Commission/Exempt/Safety Sensitive

Summary Description:
      Intakes customer vehicles, reports problems and service needs, schedules work, assigns jobs to service technicians and communicates job status to customer.
      Qualifications & Job Requirements:
      ·        Outgoing, friendly personality and superior communication & customer
      Location: Peoria, AZ Job Type: Full Time Company: GO AZ Motorcycles Posted 2 mins ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      TBT Racing So Cal R&D has immediate opening for a A Plus – Suspension Technician to lead the day to day operations at TBT Racing Corporate Headquarters in Corona CA . Monday – Friday 9am -6pm
      The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 1 years of experience with suspension work, and riding experience on dirt motorcycles.  This position requires teamwork.  Occasional weekend travel to races is available, NOT required.
      We offer competitive compensation, Pay is DOE and base plus performance
      Location: Corona CA Job Type: Full Time Company: TBT Racing Posted 5 days ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      Are you looking for an organization that empowers its team members to learn, grow, and make a genuine impact? At Kawasaki, we offer this and so much more.
      We have an immediate opening for a Market Research Assistant.
      Position Summary:
      This position provides complete administrative and project support coordination for the Product Research team.
      Duties and Responsibilities:
      Coordinates and assists with the implementation of general product research projects. Coordinates initial planning of Location: Foothill Ranch, CA Job Type: Full Time Company: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A. Posted 6 mins ago View the full job listing
    • By RSS Feed
      Looking for a head mechanic for the 2019 season. Please either send resumes on here or to dustin@hepmotorsports.com. Serious inquiries only.
      Location: California Job Type: Full Time Company: HEP Motorsports Suzuki Posted 2 mins ago View the full job listing