Sign in to follow this  

riders in nj who want to meet up and ride

i live in nj and always looking for people to ride with im 16 and race have a 04 yz250f wee should have a bunch of people meet up and ride one weekend at e-town practice track or njorvp or something

I'm 19 and have a 450SX. I'm always looking for people to ride with. You name the date and I'll be there. What part of the state are you from?

im in.. im 17 and race a 04 yz 250f, what part of new jersey do you live in, im in westmilford..

we should make a date to meet up at etown and all ride.

i live in washington twp nj its south jersey like 15 mins from philly

but yea we deff should all meet up and ride once the weather gets warm hopefully we get a good rain storm this week and some 45 degree weather to wash away the snow

The Sand Fleas ride all the time at the NJORVP.

We always post dates and times.

i live in washington twp nj its south jersey like 15 mins from philly

but yea we deff should all meet up and ride once the weather gets warm hopefully we get a good rain storm this week and some 45 degree weather to wash away the snow

washington twshp? haha you probably go to the same shit school i do! you live about 16 miles from me ..im me - a2003rm125

if we are setting a ride up we gotta introduce people here to a REAL track e-town then we gotta set a date,ill be there

I agree MX54. Chats is fun, and the people you meet there are much nicer and aren't all coming over from Staten Island or Perth Amboy, but E-town's track is about 700% better.

I agree MX54. Chats is fun, and the people you meet there are much nicer and aren't all coming over from Staten Island or Perth Amboy, but E-town's track is about 700% better.

true that, i cant wait till leave nj!

Where've you been riding? Are NJORVP's tracks back open yet? Can't tell now that they got rid of the only useful part of their website.

I'm from PA close to Trenton. Let me know if you have a hot spot in

NJ that may be local. PM me only.......People are listening..... :)