San Francisco Supercross (Round 4) video

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, the quality was increased a little, but Windows Media hits a black hole right after the quality setting that was used. After 180mb, it went to 512mb, then to about 800.

It looks pretty good as it is, but to go better would require using divx or similar.

Suggestions?

I would sure like to see someone other than RC take a win in full screen:D

?

Hmm than its ok with that quality, because its as usual:D:applause:

But if ya guys can say double the quality to 250-300mb would be great

and getting the codec did not seem to be a problem;)

Maybe for the next one you could try DivX and if people have problems they can post to let us know. I'd say if you pick one of the very common CODECs and make it available with the torrent it shouldn't be a problem. By the way, VLC Media Player seems to play pretty much anything if anybody has issues with Windows Media Player...

I have my upload speed capped to 5kb/s because people in the office scream when it gets slow. I'll crank it up after 5pm ?...

thanks for posting that from all of us that havent got a full download yet ? :cry:
c`mon man you would say it`s not already down under who the winner is:excuseme: ?

I`m listened to the live audio webcast cause i cant wait

racing is still great to watch even if ya know who wins:thumbsup:

Wow you are right:D

But ya know i got so few pm`s i actualy dont have a eye on it

THX

I got it haha

will seed it now

Could I get a PM?

Up here in the Great White North and can't thank you's enough for your time, effort and knowledge on how to put this together.

There is next to no dirt biking on the telly up here and being able to have some dirt biking friends over to watch this is all the biking we can do up here.

I got a new Blue Bike just after the snows came so I'm over-pumped to ride.

Humongous thanks...

Could I get a PM?

Up here in the Great White North and can't thank you's enough for your time, effort and knowledge on how to put this together.

There is next to no dirt biking on the telly up here and being able to have some dirt biking friends over to watch this is all the biking we can do up here.

I got a new Blue Bike just after the snows came so I'm over-pumped to ride.

Humongous thanks...

Well, the PM's are reserved for just a few people that I know will seed it for a few days until it gets spread really well. Everyone else shouldn't have any problem downloading it with Bittorrent.

Right now there are 21 people seeding it (wow! ? ) so everyone should get really good download speeds through BT.

If you don't have BT, here's a link.

http://www.bittornado.com/download.html