Indy Sx

ARE ANY FELLOW TT'ERS GOING DOWN TO INDY FOR THE SUPERCROSS

ON FEBRUARY 12th? I'M FLYING IN ON SAT MORNING AND GOING TO

WATCH QUALIFING DURING THE AFTERNOON, GO OUT FOR SOME BEERS

AND GRUB, THEN GO BACK FOR THE NIGHT SHOW. GIVE ME A YELL AND

WE'LL HOOK UP.

Hello......

Concerning the pass outs... I have been to a couple supercrosses this year....Usually your able to go into the pits and the stadium around 12:30p.m. You can watch the practice and such.. leave the area and come back.. as long as your back inside the stadium by 5:30pm ......its cool....?

However some places might have different rules.... Just ask ... hate to miss the races for a couple of beers...?

Nick

Actually if 329 has a pit pass for Indy, its probably more like a credential that hangs around your neck than your everyday pit pass. I got one of these when I was working at RCR and you could come and go as you pleased if I remember right.

Actually, I even got to walk the track with my credential and it was bad ass!? You wouldn't believe how steep those jumps are and how deep the whoops are until you're actually down there. People were literally falling down the face of one of the triples because it was so steep! I even got my credential signed by Travis Pastrana and have it hanging in my room. Not many people can say they walked a professional SX track, but I sure can:p:p:p:p

Hate to tell ya.. but.. there are no 'pass outs'

Once your in.. your in..

You leave.. your sh!t outta luck.. aint no coming back in..

HATE TO TELL YOU, BUT, I DAMN WELL PASS OUT .......

PROBABLY AT ABOUT 2 IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? :cry: ?

I'll be there with my wife, we're sitting in sec 118

We'll be in section 132, row 36... Maybe we should get together before hand at the Claddaugh before hand and hang out for a while. What does everyone think of that.

For those that don't know the Claddaugh is an Irish Pub and it's about a block or so from the RCA dome. Good food and great beer! ?:devil:??:D??:devil:

I was on the D-15 Board of Directors back in the early 90's. Before the first Indy SX the AMA approached the Board looking for flagging volunteers. I was quick to act.

Best "seat" in the house, although I've had some incidents. Damon Bradshaw tossed his YZ at me while leading. I was flagging on that triple jump you see in the old highlights all the time. He missed me. However, Scott Sheak did smack me after losing control as a 125cc factory Honda rider. I fell from the triple to the concrete landing on my butt. I had one of those big Motorola "brick" cell phones in my back pocket. I sware you could read the number pad on my left cheek for a week.

I was also in the corner where TP & RC got together a few years ago. It was Travis' fault!

We'll be in section 132, row 36... Maybe we should get together before hand at the Claddaugh before hand and hang out for a while. What does everyone think of that.

For those that don't know the Claddaugh is an Irish Pub and it's about a block or so from the RCA dome. Good food and great beer! :mad:????:devil::devil::D

I'LL BE THERE @ AROUND 4PM WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE. JUST WAS IN THERE LAST WEEKEND, AND NEXT TO THE UGLY MONKEY, ITS PROBABLY

THE HIPPIST BAR IN THE AREA!!!! JUST GIVE A SHOUT FOR HOGIE WHEN

YOU GET THERE!!! :D?:mad:

I'LL BE THERE @ AROUND 4PM WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE. JUST WAS IN THERE LAST WEEKEND, AND NEXT TO THE UGLY MONKEY, ITS PROBABLY

THE HIPPIST BAR IN THE AREA!!!! JUST GIVE A SHOUT FOR HOGIE WHEN

YOU GET THERE!!! ???

Has anyone found out for 1000000% sure that once you go into the event then you're in for the day? ? We were going to watch practice then go get a few beers and some grub then go back.

Has anyone found out for 1000000% sure that once you go into the event then you're in for the day? ? We were going to watch practice then go get a few beers and some grub then go back.

I am going to call down to the dome today when they open and verify that