Sign in to follow this  

crusty demons movies?TERRIBLE!

yeah, i watched #6,7 and 8.

they all pretty much the same i kind of forget 6 and 8 but am watching 7 now..its a friggin freestyle movie..what a waste

if i wanted to see that garbage id tape 2 years of xgames and instead of listenin to those commentators id put music in.

imo # 1 2 and 3 were pretty damn original and rocked!!!!

yeah, i watched #6,7 and 8.

they all pretty much the same i kind of forget 6 and 8 but am watching 7 now..its a friggin freestyle movie..what a waste

if i wanted to see that garbage id tape 2 years of xgames and instead of listenin to those commentators id put music in.

imo # 1 2 and 3 were pretty damn original and rocked!!!!

1-8 were good. 7 was one of the best imo. dont waste ur money on 10, it BLOWS. i suggest motoxxx if you like riding videos, not jackass. the best freeride video is on the pipe, imo.

1-8 were good. 7 was one of the best imo. dont waste ur money on 10, it BLOWS. i suggest motoxxx if you like riding videos, not jackass. the best freeride video is on the pipe, imo.
7 the best

it was ALL freestyle. now thats a complete waste.

freestyle sucks, it really doesnt do much for our sport at all. even if the guys doing it grew up a bit and it wasnt so much wwf it wouldnt be as bad.

1 2 3 were freeriding in diff countries, now thats not bad..but watching abike hit the same damn jump in a different arena every 5mins is BORINGGGGGG

mini warriors was an AWESOME riding video

IMO the freestyle stuff should be called "freestyle Motorcycling" or "daredevil jumping" or something like that. It should in no way be called motocross. These guys (for the most part and there are exceptions) have more guts than brains (or teeth for that matter). The tattoos and gang-like finger gestures don't help either. They are not athletes as a motocross racer is a finely tuned endurance machine. I hope that John Q. T.V. watcher doesn't think that is motocross. We don't need that steriotype. I wish the freestyle thing would go away.

IMO the freestyle stuff should be called "freestyle Motorcycling" or "daredevil jumping" or something like that. It should in no way be called motocross. These guys (for the most part and there are exceptions) have more guts than brains (or teeth for that matter). The tattoos and gang-like finger gestures don't help either. They are not athletes as a motocross racer is a finely tuned endurance machine. I hope that John Q. T.V. watcher doesn't think that is motocross. We don't need that steriotype. I wish the freestyle thing would go away.

you'd be surprised how many freestylers are fast B riders and pro's..not all freestylers act all "rebel" and badass. i highly doubt any of you have spent a day freeriding, i think you'd like it.

HAHA, you guys complain about them being part of our "stereotype", yet you don't have the balls to do that shiat yourselves.....nice! And St3ve's right, not all FMX rider are part of the Metal Mullisha, most just do it in their freetime, and could not only smoke you in a FMX competition, but could smoke you on any MX track.:cry:

Nitro Circus 2...best "motorcycling" video ever, IMO.:cry:

HAHA, you guys complain about them being part of our "stereotype", yet you don't have the balls to do that shiat yourselves.....nice! And St3ve's right, not all FMX rider are part of the Metal Mullisha, most just do it in their freetime, and could not only smoke you in a FMX competition, but could smoke you on any MX track.:cry:

Nitro Circus 2...best "motorcycling" video ever, IMO.:cry:

HAHA yourself, freestyle gives us a bad name

look at the damn graphic kits...i mean stickers EVERYWHERE

its pathetic

they dont wear shirts while hitting jumps..ohh thats cool...yep real good image..i can freeride all i want, my friend has a 'freestyle park' because he built a new bigger better track and the park is just there incase its too dusty or just somthing to play around on, theres actually a 100ft step-up

sure they start out half ass fast on a mx track then turn to fmx

its like this

you got a pretty good hockey player thats not nhl material so he goes, gets in some good fights even wins them, all of a sudden hes the fighter on one of the teams in the nhl

EXACT SAME

freestyle is a joke.

and if you dont understand that comparison its the smae as this

flaming homo's running around giving us(ttrbutch and i) a bad image.

:cry:

Stickers? C'mon man...it's their sponsors. I don't ride FMX, so that's not the reason I'm backing it up, but damn, do those guys have big kahunas!

Canadians....when will they learn?:cry:

:cry:

Stickers? C'mon man...it's their sponsors. I don't ride FMX, so that's not the reason I'm backing it up, but damn, do those guys have big kahunas!

Canadians....when will they learn?:cry:

americans, when will they be LESS ignorant

i am going to buy some of those bar to bar and the great outdoors video

its all racing, i personally would rather watch a top pro free ride than any

of the fmx guys so after the first 2 crusty's i never bought anymore.

I liked #3 best with old school Pastrana, Stephenson, Diamond, Castillo and some others. This video was from around 1997 when freestyle was maybe just emerging? This video has lots of free riding, big air, biggest trick I've seen in the video were huge whips, a few heelclickers, about it. Personally I like the freeriding stuff in the deserts better than the freestyle ramps.

go out and buy the great outdoors and get some kleenex and stop crying about freestyle videos. freestyle is making it into the mainstream and introducing the public to dirt biking. its a form of riding thats supporting our sport

I know several people that like to jump ramps it takes big balls to. A friend of mine has a ramp which several local pro's and intermediates jump, what class do you race poor little ritch? It takes skill to fly off of a ramp and throw off tricks period. Not everyone wants to be a prim and proper preppie some like tattoo's and a little rowdier lifestyle. So quit yer whinin and roll up a fat one and pass it around lay back hypnotized by the neptune sound................ :cry:

I miss the Blackwater 500 more each time I watch a crusty vid.....

The only thing I Disliked about Blackwater was the Sand Fleas & how many were mostly just there to cause riders problems, but you did get the odd few who would toss ther beer to go help a stuck or downed rider.

man I wish they never would have ended the Blackwater.... :cry:

I don't understand the harsh feelings against FMX. Yes, the Metal Mulisha appears to be a bunch of a**holes. But most FMX riders aren't like that. The MM just gets a lot of attention becuase they have that attitude and win a lot of contests.

Even Ricky and Chad pull nac nacs over the finish line jump or over the big tripples. Becuase its fun and its showing off. FMX is a natural progression of the motocross bike, just like BMX freestyle, or Sportbike freestyle, or snowboarding for that matter.

Get over it, it's here to stay. :cry:

Oh and the movie "On the Pipe" is a very good one. 95% outdoor natural terrain jumps. You'll probably like that much better.

Nitro Circus 2...best "motorcycling" video ever, IMO.:worthy:
:cry::worthy::worthy::worthy::cry::cry::cry::cry::devil::devil::D:D:mad::mad::D:D:worthy:

Any little bitch on a motorcycle with a bad attitude gives motocross a bad name. It's not limited to freestyle. I would give my left nut to be able to hit some of the jumps those guys hit.

PLR, Travis Patrana does FMX and MX and accels at both. He doesn't give our sport a bad name at all. Maybe he gives himself a bad name, but not the sport. Most of my riding buddies don't say "you crashed" anymore, they say, "nice Pastrana".

I haven't seen any of the Crusty Demon movies. Sounds like they aren't very good. My favorite is Children Of a Metal God Trilogy. I really liked it and i would recommend it to anyone who likes dirtbikes.

I dont waste my money anymore...........Im waiting for some good x-crounrty bush smasha$$bashin vids