I did it ~ a highspeed highside OUCH ! ! ! !

and now have a fractured wrist :-( ?

We were down at SX in Frisco this weekend and while riding a friend's '50' ~ which was actually a 107 I managed to highside w/ full throttle..... got 20' of air before hitting the asphalt. Oh well at least it was an impressive show ?

NIIIIIIIIICCCEEE ! ! !

Yup, I was 'THAT girl' for the day (and you never want to be 'THAT guy' ! ) ?

while riding a friend's '50' ~ which was actually a 107 I managed to highside w/ full throttle..... got 20' of air before hitting the asphalt. Oh well at least it was an impressive show ?

Did anybody get a picture??

We were down at SX in Frisco this weekend and while riding a friend's '50' ~ which was actually a 107 I managed to highside w/ full throttle..... got 20' of air before hitting the asphalt. Oh well at least it was an impressive show ?

NIIIIIIIIICCCEEE ! ! !

Yup, I was 'THAT girl' for the day (and you never want to be 'THAT guy' ! ) ?

How's the bike?

aww poor muffin

anything i can do

and did you have a helmet on?

btw howd you highside a 50,theyre 2ft tall

The smaller bikes are easier to highside than the bigger ones. Usually it's when the low peg digs into the ground in a hard turn. The peg lifts the back tire up and throws it to the side, and when it hits the ground the bike instantly highsides.

Sound about right diceygirl40? ?

Glad you'll be ok...

I have a vid of my kid doing just that. Warning though, I was playing with windows movie maker and this is hopelessly over edited. ?

http://ovrrdrive.made2own.com/jared_bustass.wmv

He got out of this without even a scratch. And gear nazi's, before you even start on me, this was when he first started riding and we were buying gear by the piece as the cash was available. He has a full compliment now.

PLR has obviously never ridden a highly modified 50. They are nothing like riding a normal or stock 50. They can be every bit out of control in the wrong hands, (bet PLR couldnt even handle one lol). Think of it this way, the bikes power is increased by about 350%, and the bike is the same size relatively. They can get out of hand quick, as diceygirl discovered ? .

The smaller bikes are easier to highside than the bigger ones. Usually it's when the low peg digs into the ground in a hard turn. The peg lifts the back tire up and throws it to the side, and when it hits the ground the bike instantly highsides.

Sound about right diceygirl40? ?

Glad you'll be ok...

I have a vid of my kid doing just that. Warning though, I was playing with windows movie maker and this is hopelessly over edited. ?

http://ovrrdrive.made2own.com/jared_bustass.wmv

He got out of this without even a scratch. And gear nazi's, before you even start on me, this was when he first started riding and we were buying gear by the piece as the cash was available. He has a full compliment now.

Cool video (knowing the kid was not hurt). How old was he when that was taken? I cant wait till my rugrat is bigger and old enough to jump on a 50.