Sign in to follow this  

Driving south

I will be driving from Michigan to Florida. And I would like to do some techical moutain riding in early march are there any rides or good places to ride? I will be coming back from the Mar. 10-13 thats when i think i could ride. let me know if there are any rides.

Coal Creek, aka Windrock Mountain (www.windrockatv.com) near Knoxville, or Tellico farther south down 75 in the Cherokee Nat. Forest. Technical slow.....Tellico. We're headed over sometime in March, so PM me when you head down this way, maybe we can meet up with other TTers.

hey adeakins, where are you located? yea man, when coming from mich you will be coming down i 75 right through my town. if the weather is nice on a weekend we can hit something. pm around that time. Bill

Bronco,

I'm in Jackson, about halfway between Memphis and Nashvegas. Our tentative plans are Good Friday and the Saturday after........that's right now. Coal Creek/Royal is probably where we'll wind up simply because you can ride all day without seeing the same trail. We could come up earlier if my partner from Olive Branch, MS gets the itch sooner. We definitely need to get a mid-south TT ride going when the weather finally breaks.

Andy