Sign in to follow this  

Broken bones!!

Post your broken bone pics or X-rays!! Here is a couple of mine, broke femur in 4 places jumping wave runners!!

femur2.jpg

Crap, sorry, I thought I posted this thread under the "Pictures and Video" forum.

I did this jumping waverunners. I laid in the water for quite a while waiting on a boat to come by. Couldn't climb back on the waverunner, waaaaay too much pain. Had 5 1/2 hours of surgery putting the bone back together and 10 months of physical therapy, getting ready to have my third surgery to remove the rest of the hardware to prepare leg for a knee replacement!

Those are pretty ugly. Here's a pic of the front of my knee after ACL replacement surgery this past Thursday. Back side looks even better. Looking forward to 6 months off the bike. Fun, fun.

I got the hamstring to replace the ACL. The good thing is that they go in below the knee about 4 inches, bend the kne, reach through to the hammy, grab what they need, drill, set, and close. The best part is no scare running down the middle of the knee that gets kneeled on, hit, bumped, rubbed under knee braces.