FL TT Ride Feb 18

If you can get off Fri. Feb 18, your welcome to join me at my 20,000 acre sandbox near St. Cloud. It is similar to KP but better. Lots of sand, mud, and high speed fire roads. Usually nobody there on Fridays. Hunting season is over so no one will be shooting at us ? . We can put on 60-70 miles easy.

No one interested? Mark and I are going to lay out a loop on Friday.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Comon fellow TT ers, this place is cool! It would be worth playing hookie on a Friday for.Just tell your bosses you have been selected for an

enviromental

research study.Research is based upon how fast the enviroment is flying by you,

with one wheel in the air.?

Sure, all welcome. We did some scouting today and should be able to give you guys 60-70 good miles. I'll post directions and meeting place next week. I live in Melbourne Beach, its about an hour from here. Your YZ friend wouldn't Dave would it?

OK, so far we have:

WReTICKET (Mark)

Mr. Smooth (Scott)

devo211 (?)

Wakerider87 + Dad? (?)

dropbass + friend? (?)

I'm thinking that we will meet between 9 & 9:30 at rt 441 and rt 192 (I'll post direction), any thoughts?

P.S. Dennis, we'll miss ya

My YZ250 Buddy is Ken I ride CRF 450.

So you live in Melbourne Beach...sweet. I live in Viera/Suntree. Not to far from you. Well have to hook up more often as we are always looking for people to ride with. We ride often at wickham and Canaveral Groves and on occasion Scottsmoore. Used to frequent Palmbay and still slip down there on occasion.

Todd,

We used to hit Compound in PB every weekend, Scottsmoore (5A) is too crazy for me. I try to get out to my private land every other Friday (I get every other Fri. off). Keep an eye on this forum, we plan lots of group rides.

I work at Harris too. 5A is a blast during the week but the place is too crowded on weekends. If you like 5A you will love where we'll be on the 18th. Drop me an line at bschuste@harris.com so I can keep you posted when we are doing something on Fri. off.

Your right about 5A sucking on the weekend. I usually go there on my Friday off. Looking forward to the 18th.