Sign in to follow this  

Cal City to the Husky. Sat 5th.

I think this is about 130-140 miles round trip. Lot's of jeep roads and fast fireroads. Gas in Johannesburg and maybe lunch at that Silver Dollar Saloon.

I'm an advanced novice and like to keep it safe.

On the bikes at 8am and back by dark. Might be a good idea to have a headlight just in case.

Any takers?

I just did a "camp b" to Husky to the petroglyths last weekend with "BannerUp" and crew :cry:. I'd love to do it but this weekend is out for me. How about Friday the 25th or Saturday the 26th. Fridays are WIDE open at Cal City, nobody ever around, including the man :cry:.

Oh yeah I'm in Lancaster.

What do you know? I am in Lancaster too, and aching like a maddog after riding a "post mods break-in ride" last Saturday north of Willow Springs/Rosamond.

I would be up for some riding, local gents.

I want to do this also, but this weekend is out for me. Rowher's Saturday, and Sunday, last time I checked, it's considered a sin (the 11th Commandment) to not watch the Super Bowl live.

We should do a short 2hr ride out to the Poppy area past Ave. I sometime. :cry:

Or a longer one. I get every other Friday off work.

Nice bike!

LMK

What do you know? I am in Lancaster too, and aching like a maddog after riding a "post mods break-in ride" last Saturday north of Willow Springs/Rosamond.

I would be up for some riding, local gents.

See my previous post. :cry:

I want to do this also, but this weekend is out for me. Rowher's Saturday, and Sunday, last time I checked, it's considered a sin (the 11th Commandment) to not watch the Super Bowl live.

Looks like HELL for me. I'll be riding :cry:

Any takers?
I'll be in cal city on the 5th. Camping at camp "b" but south of twenty mule road bout one mile south and a little to the east. Swing by if you dare and say hey now..:cry:

Where are you staging?? 8 am may be doable!!

I'm meeting my buddy at the McDonalds parking lot in Cal City 7-730 and then we're going to drive up 20 Mule Road and stage.

Hope to be on the bikes around 8ish.

I'm meeting my buddy at the McDonalds parking lot in Cal City 7-730 and then we're going to drive up 20 Mule Road and stage.

Hope to be on the bikes around 8ish.

Where on twenty mule??:cry:

We made the loop on Sat. For those that are interested, it was about 128 miles round trip. It could be about 10 miles shorter if you take a more direct route.

Lunch at the Silver Dollar is always a classic.