Sign in to follow this  

Anyone running a YOSH?

I have an 01 YZ250F. I currently have a full DSP system (with sx header) on it. I won a bid on a Yoshimura TI PRO system ( muffler and mid pipe) for an 01 YZ250F. It's brand new. I guess it was on a display rack at a dealership. I emailed the guy to ask him if it was originally a full system or a slip on. I haven't heard a responce yet. I'm hopeing it is a full system...then I can buy the header off Yoshimura.I guess if it is a slip on, you can't get a header off Yoshimura, because it is a totaly different system. Any how, do any of you guys run a Yosh full system? How do you think it compares to my DSP? Also does anyone know if (a slip on)it will work with my DSP header? Thanks guys

I asked the same question, I run a Yosh comp ss, slipon, but I wanted to geta Powerbomb header from fmf for my 05 YZF 250. Nobody replied. :cry:

I had a ti Pro system on my 01 WR, really nice, great power from bottom to top. Has to be the best sound out there. I bought a tech kit to quiet it down for some of the parks. I also added a power now and 03 YZ cam. The bike ran like a 450 down low and the YZ cam gave it good top end. The 03 cam has auto decompression so starting was a breeze.

Merlinn