Kenda Millville

Got a new Kenda Millville rear meat sitting in the garage and am debating on removing the abused S12 tonight and putting on the Millville. I have never run one in the rear, any ride reports on this tire. Will it hook as good as it looks?

I was looking for a decent and cheap tire to run when not racing. I put my first Millville on about 3 rides ago and like it. I've run it in the desert (where it's great) and Hollister in the mud and soft dirt - it's good. As desracer said, it's not great on harder surfaces.

I bought the YZ in Novemeber and my dealer straight traded the stock tires for S-12's (he hooked me up but he is in our club and I had to change the tires myself which I didnt mind because I dont like anyone to touch my bike). They have lasted through 4 harescrambles and a fair amount of ridding. I have discarded the stock chain for an X Ring to give you an idea of use but thats not saying much. I have been running the s12's for many years and in my opinion they are the best made for my type of riding. The rear seems to last longer on the 250f because the 200 would lite the rear up and throw a bunch of roost and wear the tire faster. The S12 I have on is a 130/90-19. I prefer to run the larger tire for more hook and less spin.

I have never run a Millville but friends have and they like so I'm gonna try it out. Cheaper too, but I wont stray from the S-12 or M-12 for the front.

I bought the YZ in Novemeber and my dealer straight traded the stock tires for S-12's (he hooked me up but he is in our club and I had to change the tires myself which I didnt mind because I dont like anyone to touch my bike). They have lasted through 4 harescrambles and a fair amount of ridding. I have discarded the stock chain for an X Ring to give you an idea of use but thats not saying much. I have been running the s12's for many years and in my opinion they are the best made for my type of riding. The rear seems to last longer on the 250f because the 200 would lite the rear up and throw a bunch of roost and wear the tire faster. The S12 I have on is a 130/90-19. I prefer to run the larger tire for more hook and less spin.

I have never run a Millville but friends have and they like so I'm gonna try it out. Cheaper too, but I wont stray from the S-12 or M-12 for the front.

How olong did the S-12 last on the front?