Sign in to follow this  

SE&TRA FEB 6 Paradise Park

This weekend is going to be a good one. A little mx off the start with about 8 miles of good trail. We've hosted GNCC races here before and everyone seemed to enjoy it. It will be fast and have some tight single track. Early sign-up on Sat. So come on out and enjoy this warm weather this weekend and get in some good racing with your buddies.

I'll be there, Benjie. What's the weather looking like and what kind of effect will it have on the course?

Hey David! Its rained down here the past day and a half but it should be ok. I'm taking off work tommorrow to go out and help Steve with the course. I'm working this one because I need some points bad! I've missed like the last 2. The start is going to be fun...... It will have some mx in there also. We are going to try and get on as much high ground as possible. Most of the standing water was in the turns and they were pretty bad so we are going to try and cut short and wiggle around them as much as possible. The weather for the weekend is supposed to be great, sunny both days and a high in the low to mid 60's! We look forward to seeing everyone!

Come by the big rig and see me and let me know the course secrets... he, he, he