Sign in to follow this  

Two 2 cool????

This is an additive for engine oil and tranny fluid. We run it in the clutch on my son's KTM 50 pro sr and it has DRASTICALLY improved the hook up and lowered temperatures. These little bikes run ungodly oil temps and the Two2Cool works great. I've also heard of guys running it in Harley's that would overheat in traffic and (supposedly) the Two2Cool worked there as well. We run 2 oz per liter of fluid.

I just purchased an '04 DRZ400, so I'm not sure if there's any reason to use it in my bike.

AdamsDad

Go over to the wr yz250f forum. Pretty good flaming war going on right now. I was curious as to what Burneds opinion was on this stuff though. Probly hard for him to comment on something like this as it could be considerd an indorsment either way.

If anyone would like to know more about two2cool feel free to ask. I allways ask people here to do a search on ktmtalk.

Hearing info from poeple thats been using two2cool for some time and engine builders all over the US has much more value than coming from me. I will answer questions when I can but if someone has the need to get very technical please give us a call or send me a contact number. We receive many mails a day from all over the world and answering very technical stuff takes a while.

TOYBOX, what bike do you ride??

I have a 01 DRZ400E it over heats when I trail ride with the wife and our friends kids (slow trails and a lot of stop and starts). No problem when I ride it at normal speeds. Just looking for some options to lower temps.

Thanks

Its hard to tell you how well two2cool works without sounding like a salesman. that being said.

Even though most any bike would benifit from using two2cool there are two areas it excells.

The first is for any hardcore racer a pro, someone training/racing at the amature national level, and any faster weekend warrior.

The second is anyone riding tight technical woods sections or just riding slow tight woods period. While riding slower sections you arent getting as much cooling through the rads as you should be. Your oil temps are rising dramatically. Depending on the model and riding conditions we commonly see oil temps exceeding 300f.

Any oil temps over 300f and you can expect a temp drop using 22cool of about 50degrees. Generally we see a coolant temp drop of about 1/3 of the oil temp drop.

Now if you are only getting your oil temps aroung 200 then you still lower them by using two2cool but you cannot obviously lower them 50-60 degrees.

It also does very well in air cooled applications

We have had nothing but good feedback from people who have actually used our products. Norman

I have a 01 DRZ400E it over heats when I trail ride with the wife and our friends kids (slow trails and a lot of stop and starts). No problem when I ride it at normal speeds. Just looking for some options to lower temps.

Thanks

Sometimes its a good idea to listen to what people don't say. Silence says alot. :cry:

I don't worry about oil treatment products. I faithfully use Silkolene pro 4 15-50. It takes care of all of my engines needs then goes into my old truck. I change way to often for some of your tastes but then again I've never had a problem with my bike either. prairiedawg :cry:

Don't worry about burned not offering a comment on a product, he is not on any ones pay roll and will call it as he sees it, good or bad, he will usually back up his reasons to why he has a particular opinion on a product too, so people can take from it what they want.

One tip tho if either Burned or Bronco says something you can water it down slightly as those guys are clinical in what they do, most other guys have a way higher "it will be fine" than either of those, they settle for nothing less than perfection :cry:

It has been suggested by a few members to have burned or bronco78 test our products. I will talk to them this week.

We are also having a video shoot shortly and will be testing many different models. This testing will be redundant for us and it primary reason will for the video.

The secondary reason is because we have some peole who honestly wanna see the results on data aquisition equipment. Many of them are selling our products now, believe in them and have done lots of testing themselves. But wanna see all the models tested before them on the same day. We will be using some of their riders also.

Some others are just sceptical people who just have to see it to believe it. Which we honestly understand. I personally would be in this group if we were talking about another product.