Sign in to follow this  

raffle????

i have a 2002 honda xr200 with FMF ex and i was thinking about raffleing it off to some local people in my area. i was just wondering what some other people's thought's were on something like this? i am looking too get $1800! so that mean's i would need too sale 90 tickets at $20 each too =$1800! but that sounds like alot of tickets?

A creative idea, but if you only sell 30-40, what are you gong to do? I'd also check to see if it's legal in your State. I'm sure the tax collectors will be intersted in your venture. Good luck.

A creative idea, but if you only sell 30-40, what are you gong to do? I'd also check to see if it's legal in your State. I'm sure the tax collectors will be intersted in your venture. Good luck.
if i didn't sell all the tickets, i would have too return all money! as for the tax man? i hate that dude!!! :cry: thanks

I have entered a fair number of raffles over the years, but none used as a way to avoid placing a newspaper ad. Charity raffles, cool! Personal raffles, never heard of it.......

Robert

i have a 2002 honda xr200 with FMF ex and i was thinking about raffleing it off to some local people in my area. i was just wondering what some other people's thought's were on something like this? i am looking too get $1800! so that mean's i would need too sale 90 tickets at $20 each too =$1800! but that sounds like alot of tickets?
Now why would you wanna go and do a thing like that?! :cry::cry: