Sign in to follow this  

Good news and Bad news...

Well, after crunching numbers it comes out that no 250F is coming..... :devil: Good news is i saved a bunch of money 0n my car insurace by switching to Geico.... not not really.... iam getting the 230F and staying red... :cry: :cry: ONly dis-like is there isnt much fancy looking parts to put on it.... but its all good..... here to stay .... :cry: :cry:

Also thanks to the guys who helped me get my FIRST bike and who have helped me through my problems.:cry:

Why don't you just keep your 150 and go to town with it? Big bore, stroker, cam, turbo, nitrous.........j/k about the last two.:cry:

PIMP IT OUT ! ! ! ! !

Cheers, :cry:

4-real...I have the 150. I wouldn't even think about buying a 230 if I already had a 150. It's the same damn bike with a 229cc w/ electric-start...&%$#@! are you thinkin?!?!? Get some engine work done on the 150, an in the meantime save your money and get the 250R.

J2

Screw doing what i did. Make your 150 a full blown 250 :cry: . Buy a 230 crank and Coeshows 187 kit. that thing would rip in the 85 class. And top it off with 85 forks and shock. ask Coeshow for all the details. :cry::cry::cry:

sell the 150, save up and sell stuff and (im only saying this because ur tight on money) get an older yz250f. or save up for an 05 crf. i had a 230 and the power just isnt there, im sure its not enough of a jump to be worth the money. just save up for a 250f, best move i ever did

Oh yeah, everyone wants a 250 2-stroke because they are just such great bikes. (nothing against them) But why would you go from a 150 to a 250 2-stroke? I went from my 150 to my CRF250, and I'm in heaven. Nothing can compare to it. I'd say save up your money. I tricked out my 150 for no reason, and still bought the 250.

wow that sucks, you should really save up your money and buy a 250 of any kind. I like the 150 and 230 but seriously, if you want to jump anything bigger than a speed bump go for any 250 weather it be two or four stroke. you would probably like the yz250f it is a very nice bike!

Brownsville, Texas.... i just had a long talk with my father yesterday and it seems he was hiding the fact about Income Tax..... so there is still a possibility. All i need to do is score 10 points at this Saturdays basketball game..... And who are we playing? The easiest team in the district :cry:

something happend with their team and so blah blah.. no game.. this monday (tommrow) i have another game.... HOPING FOR 10 POINTS!!! :cry: