Sign in to follow this  

Trade: Desert for Woods Bike?

Hi All,

I know that this is a 4-stroke forum, at which I am very active...I'm a Gas Gas 450 rider. Please forgive me if I annoy anyone with my non-thumper question/inquiry...

I recently moved from the Pacific Northwest back to Southern California. I have a pristine, 2000 Kawasaki KDX200 - new and extra everything, including an Enduro comuter...new plastics, new tires, new Moose fender bag, fresh top end, weighted flywheel, freshly rebuilt carb, new pipe, new FMF TC2...the list goes on...set up for PNW Enduro riding. I'm looking to get back into desert racing in addition to Enduro, and would like to add a YZ250 to my stable.

I'd be open to trading my extremely clean, well-set-up, and good-running KDX for the right YZ250 - plus some cash if the machine is right. Looking for an '01 or newer YZ, and set up right for desert (high capacity tank, gears, etc.), which isn't completely thrashed. I would also be open to an unmodified, 'clean sheet of {YZ250} canvas' to work with , so that I can set it up myself.

Any ideas, or suggestion on where else to look would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks to all.

SoCal/Inland Empire

Best Regards,

Scott

GG116 :cry:

e-mail: scott.critchfield@verizon.net