Sign in to follow this  

Firecracker!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say sorry to a new friend that I made. Do to my buddies not being reliable I wasn't able to make my trip to Moses Lake last weekend and Sharla (sorry if I spelled it wrong) was all ready to meet us in E-burg early Saturday morning.... I don't usually operate like that, I am actually the one who is always let down when it comes to riding.... I'll be all ready to rock 'n' roll and my buddies will say that they are toooooo tired or busy with other plans.. So I know how it feels to be let down, and I really am bummed about it.... But Saturday Feb. 12, we will be giving it another shot and this time people have requested time off work so I'm fairly sure that we will be ready this time...

So, I hope my apology is excepted and we can give it another shot come Feb. 12 2005.

So we can assume you called before hand she she isnt waiting all alone i at the staging area? I've ran into the same deal, plan a ride well in advance and at the last minute some bail. Maybe ask different more reliable buds next time or tell them a little more advanced notice on a cancle is appreicated. :cry:

Well, I guess that's ok ... but next time you should just go without the rest of them! Not to make you feel guilty or anything, but my local buddies did it to me on Sunday too ... :cry:

Feb. 12 is out for me, though. I'll be at a MX school in Royal City. Feb. 13 may have possibilities, though not for dunes, it will probably be desert riding at Saddle Mountain or something.

Feb. 19 or 20 has possibilities too ... my yearly Reno trip is not a go this year, so I might go to the Eddieville playday.

We'll ride one of these days. :cry:

Do to my buddies not being reliable I wasn't able to make my trip to Moses Lake last weekend.

so you bagged on riding with an intelligent, hot, single chick cuz yer buddies couldn't come? hmm. i hope you're married or gay or something.

mw

so you bagged on riding with an intelligent, hot, single chick cuz yer buddies couldn't come? hmm. i hope you're married or gay or something.

mw

I am wondering why the buddies were invited in the 1st place.:cry:

Feb. 12 is out for me, though. I'll be at a MX school in Royal City.

Hey Sharla, Big Eric here, I think we will be at the EWMX School at Toes on the 12th.

My 13 year old son races motocross all the time and always looking to get faster.

Eric Waunch is a great teacher.

Hopfully we will see ya there.

Eric

Well, I guess that's ok ... but next time you should just go without the rest of them! Not to make you feel guilty or anything, but my local buddies did it to me on Sunday too ... :cry:

Feb. 12 is out for me, though. I'll be at a MX school in Royal City. Feb. 13 may have possibilities, though not for dunes, it will probably be desert riding at Saddle Mountain or something.

Feb. 19 or 20 has possibilities too ... my yearly Reno trip is not a go this year, so I might go to the Eddieville playday.

We'll ride one of these days. :cry:

I would have come without the rest of them but, I live 3hrs away and would have been one tired dude come time to go home..... I won't let you down next time....

mw

Hmmm and I would have to assume that you are smaller than me and should watch your mouth..... So hmmmm to that... The drive that day alone would have been more than I could handle alone, and since I don't like driving over cliffs or bridges I played it safe. But thanks for your input.... Have a great day....

PS. and for the record: I wasn't looking for a hot chick to ride with, it's more fun with lot's of people..... And even if I was gay I could still kick your a$$...

So we can assume you called before hand she she isnt waiting all alone i at the staging area? I've ran into the same deal, plan a ride well in advance and at the last minute some bail. Maybe ask different more reliable buds next time or tell them a little more advanced notice on a cancle is appreicated. :cry:

And before you do anymore replying to anyone, you should really learn how to word things right... Ok... Thanks... Oh, and I would have called her to let her know that my buddies were not going to make it but that was about 3:00am, would you like me to call your house at that time of morning, not even knowing me??? I think not.....

Hmmm and I would have to assume that you are smaller than me and should watch your mouth.....

geez, i was just joking. maybe it hit a little too close to home:lol:. oh well. how come you didn't get all offended by the 'married' part?

anyway, welcome to sarcasm. shake it off, have a good laugh, and remember we're all friends here. i honestly meant no offense at all. simply a mild tongue-in-cheek quip.

mw

And before you do anymore replying to anyone, you should really learn how to word things right... Ok... Thanks... Oh, and I would have called her to let her know that my buddies were not going to make it but that was about 3:00am, would you like me to call your house at that time of morning, not even knowing me??? I think not.....

Like Sharla said, I think you are taking it all wrong. If you keep trying to pick fights with anyone that replies behind you, you wont have anyone to ride with. Pay real close attention to the emoticons, they are there for a reason. Hint, a :cry: means funning. Now if it was a :cry: , be a different deal.

SO I'll end this with another :cry:

It's funny to see a guys panties get in a bunch when somebody steps on his game...............

I don't play games little man..... And I don't wear panties.... Whitey Tighty's is more my game :cry:

Like Sharla said, I think you are taking it all wrong. If you keep trying to pick fights with anyone that replies behind you, you wont have anyone to ride with. Pay real close attention to the emoticons, they are there for a reason. Hint, a :cry: means funning. Now if it was a :cry: , be a different deal.

SO I'll end this with another :cry:

Well, I don't talk the shat unless other people talk it first... Funny or not... Sorry, I was also having a bad day.... And for the record: I don't pick fights, I FINISH them..... :cry:

I don't play games little man..... And I don't wear panties.... Whitey Tighty's is more my game :cry:

Manties? I do believe this is a classic case of TMI there, Sunny Jim.............

Well, I don't talk the shat unless other people talk it first... Funny or not... Sorry, I was also having a bad day.... And for the record: I don't pick fights, I FINISH them..... :cry:

i guess we found where 2bb went to. :cry:

A good hummer will usually do that........

Take me out of a fighting mood, anyways.