Sign in to follow this  

Big bosses heading to Elsinore

A little advanced notice on this would have been great, but I bet it was a last minute thing. It would have been great to plan this as an Unofficial ThumperTalk Track Day, to meet all of you. I would have taken a day off from behind the counter to go. Would have liked to meet the people that make my favorite site happen. :cry:

They have three tracks that are open. The vet track, a track in back that used to be part of the quad track and a small track with 1/2 of a dirt track course on it. The old intermediate track that was in the back is now the quad track. At least that was the case yesterday.

Ill see if I can pull out of work a little early, again.

Note: Dont pull off the track anywhere you dont see another person or bike standing on. I pulled off on what looked to be solid earth to get a stray banner off the track and sunk to the axle in clay mud. All over the new yellow bike. It was ugly! Stuipid, stupid, stupid...!

Note: Dont pull off the track anywhere you dont see another person or bike standing on. I pulled off on what looked to be solid earth to get a stray banner off the track and sunk to the axle in clay mud.

I can atest to that its happened to me before , years ago.

Its gona be windy (24mph) I think till 2:00 tomorrow .

I'm ify but if I show I'm in a white chevy shortbed BRP logo in window and a 00 DRZ with no stickers.

You probably didn't get that last post in time.

TTer's are cool people ....even the bosses :cry: .

It was good theropy to get out their and turn some laps again.

Thanks for puttin the invite up here.

I had a great time and it was nice to meet you all.