Sign in to follow this  

St. Louis SX

Since there is already a post for the Indy SX, I figured I'd make one for the StL round which is March 5th.

I will hopefully be attending this one, I did last year and it was a blast. Not to mention that I just love the city of St. Louis and a certain baseball team that plays there!

I really want to go this year because it is supposed to be one of the races McGrath is going to do and I would like to see him race one more time!:cry:

For those of you who are going, I highly recommend hitting up Leclede's Landing after the race for all your partying needs!:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Matt I will be at the St. Louis round. We are going on a bus ride ride with a local shop so I don't know about going to Lacledes afterwards. Oh and by the way I think I know of the baseball team you speak of. Have a goodtime at the race.

I barely ever travel, California was theh last place I went since, July to Red Bud, just it's cheap for me, because I get free crendentials at any supercross motocross race, so I use it to my full advantage! lol This year so far i've only missed 2 days of school.

1/2 day I missed went to Byron

1/2 day I missed went to Byron again

1 day I missed went to Anaheim 2

If I keep my grades up I can skip. :cry: To go riding!

Matt I will be at the St. Louis round. We are going on a bus ride ride with a local shop so I don't know about going to Lacledes afterwards. Oh and by the way I think I know of the baseball team you speak of. Have a goodtime at the race.

RM_Dave, you wouldn't be talking about Olathe Suzuki would you? :cry: