Sign in to follow this  

who do you use for shipping?

A lot of people seem to use UPS and other commercial delivery services when shipping, I have found the post office to be most convenient and cheaper to use. The USPS also seems to ship just as fast if not faster.

Not trying to slam delivery services, just curious.

USPS for almost everything unless it starts getting heavy. Then USPS gets expensive so it becomes FedEx. Prices at USPS can't be beat for light items. We just shipped 3 day Priority to Japan for $17.

We never use UPS. UPS lacks a commitment to quality in addition to costing WAY more (around 35%).

"What can brown do for you?"....Brown can go to ........:cry:

Oops, this turned into a UPS rant:(

I live on a rural route, so not sure if that makes a diff but UPS ground is about twice as fast as USPS parcel post here.

I've had a few things shipped to me by UPS and got charged a ton in brokerage fees. USPS and Fedex are my first and second choices.

USPS for 2 lbs or less. Fed-Ex for everything else. The heavier it gets, the better deal Fed-Ex is. It also helps that I am friends with the driver. I print the shipping label and leave the packages on the porch. I call the driver and he picks them all up for me. I never need to leave my home (except to go riding).

Jim