Sign in to follow this  

what i should do

Ok...so i called up the local honda dealer and i asked them about rejetting and everything...i asked them what they thought about rejetting the bike and then taking out the snorkle and the baffle...they said that would be a waste of time and said that it could harm the bike(the opposite of what everyone is telling me here, and i think i trust all of yall a lot more than tehm)...i then asked what they thought i should do to gain some horses out of my 150...they suggested the Whitebros R4 pipe and rejetting it along with an aftermarket airfilter...so im kinda stuck in between choices...if yall could give me some of yalls advice on what i should do that would be great...thanks so much,

Hill Johnston

when i told my dealer about the power-up kit they said that was a good idea but they didn't have any so they ordered them and i got it the next day:thumbsup:

IMO, For some larger size dealerships, there's little profits to book w/ just a rejet. They would love to sell significant parts (33-50% profit) along w/ the service.

I know what ya mean, i was baffeled just like you, then i decided to /w/ what everybody else said. I removed the baffles and re-jetted it, total different bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: the dealer ship will always will be more than willing to take your money, no matter what bull S&*$*IT they have to throw on ur face. :cry:

have fun :cry:

Go to powroll.com. I used there jetting recomendations, jerked the baffle and air box snorkle out, put in there thrust nozzle and whala, a bike that runs, starts, and even sounds like a four stroke! :cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for the help guys...im still not sure what im ganna do...ill prob just go with rejetting and takin things out...would you gain more from just rejetting and takin out the baffle and snorkle or would you gain more from rejetting and putting the White Bros R4 pipe on with an aftermarket air filter