Sign in to follow this  

Brp

Just called BRP and thought I would let everyone who loves to love their chains know-

Their frictionless chain guide block will be ready to go out next week. Mike from BRP says that they made some adjustments to the prototype to fit the 05 and to call on Mon. or Tues. They look very nice and will let you rest easy about crushed aluminum hitting your chain. About $65. I know Fred(Throttlejockey) was wondering if they were out and so I just thought I would let you all know.

Thanks for the update. I had talked to T. M. Designworks and they will not have one ready until April - May. Looks like I will be buying the BRP.

Thanks for the update. I was wanting one of these. I called them

a couple of weeks ago and they said they were close.

Looks good, Throttlejockey.

That looks great. That is going to be a very good investment. Thanks for the nice pic. So Fred do you ever find yourseld cruising on mini crf?! :cry:

Hey Throttlejockey. I like your garage floor. I just built a separate garage

and put down an epoxy based floor. I went w/ Ucoatit.

Thanks. I used the Rustoleum epoxy and it's holding up real well. I tried it because a friend of mine did his and he welds and works on trucks and his still looks pretty good. I was going to use the Ucoatit but it was pretty expensive for the size I have.