Sign in to follow this  

Gripper Seat Cover

I just picked up a Factory FX gripper seat cover. Listed for an RM. The fit to the DRZ seat looks close... Will it fit or should I not even bother trying and return it:excuseme: ?

Where did you get the seat cover from. I'm in the UK and can't find a good one anywhere. I'm new to the DRZ world and just starting to transform my DRZs '02 into a trail bike rather than a road bike. HELP!!!!!

look on ebay under rm seat covers or yz seat covers, i have a blue drz and could never find a suzuki cover without yellow in it or all black so i put on a yz cover and it fits fine. you can find some really good covers for cheap on ebay i paid 13 for a brand new ONE INDUSTIES gripper.

Limb > Yep, like petiegolf mentioned, I got mine off ebay as well for $13. Its a brand new one industries gripper cover.

petiegolf > Juz to let you know, your bike made a big impression in my mind. I always refer to it as the mean DRZ when showing pix of DRZs to my pals. :cry:

thanks for the complament i have added some new stuff since those pics i will try to post some more sometime, thanks again :cry:

Thanks for the info...just checking one thing though...when you say an RM, does it matter which one?? As you can see, very new to this!! Thanks

i would try to get a 1999 or above, alot of your seat covers are very much alike, one might be alittle tighter than the other but alot of the newer bikes have similiar seat form.

mike

I bought mine off of ebay as well :cry: I bought the FMF gripper cover and it looks wicked :cry: