[[Template core/global/plugins/realFaviconGenerator does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Where to get GOOD suspension work in TX?

I've decided I'm going to try and buy my way to getting faster! Just kidding. I'm thinking that an investment in a good suspension revalve would be a great investment in my riding but I would really prefer someone local. I live in Austin but I travel to Houston often so someone in that area would be great.

Any suggestions?

Austin!!!??? You are in luck. DLR Cycleworks, aka Don Lackey lives in Round Rock...is very good with suspension revalving. He does mine as well as a whole slew of other riders. PM me and I will give you his contact info....

He's a full service shop too...anything you could need done to the bike, he can do. Engineer by trade, and a pretty fast rider himself!

Another vote for Don. After a year of spending countless $$$ on useless junk, I had him do my suspension. Best money i ever spent on my bike. He's a super nice guy as well and will help you get it set up correctly.

Austin!!!??? You are in luck. DLR Cycleworks, aka Don Lackey lives in Round Rock...is very good with suspension revalving. He does mine as well as a whole slew of other riders. PM me and I will give you his contact info....

He's a full service shop too...anything you could need done to the bike, he can do. Engineer by trade, and a pretty fast rider himself!

Therapture-- maybe I can tap into DLR as opposed to doing this respring on my own. Did he do your revalve and bladder work?

I will PM you for his caontact info as well.

I've been riding DLR's suspension for years now. It's like a magic carpet. Once valving is done he's real good at helping you diagnose and make trackside changes for the varying day-to-day conditions.

Being a full service shop, he really comes in handy when you red pilot's valves go bad. :cry::cry:

Sorry, had to give ya'll a dig. :cry:

FYI, DLR is on vacation and won't be back till sunday 2/9.

I've been riding DLR's suspension for years now. It's like a magic carpet. Once valving is done he's real good at helping you diagnose and make trackside changes for the varying day-to-day conditions.

Being a full service shop, he really comes in handy when you red pilot's valves go bad. :cry::cry:

Sorry, had to give ya'll a dig. :cry:

FYI, DLR is on vacation and won't be back till sunday 2/9.

OK, that's it...the gloves are off now buddy....

:cry:

VP saturday Chris? Barring the R word of course....

OK, that's it...the gloves are off now buddy....

:cry:

VP saturday Chris? Barring the R word of course....

My motor is still torn down and waiting on DLR and gears.

I'm still trying to get started on painting my trailer.