Slowest rider ever!

I ride every other weekend. I meet up with the guys mark butch and Andrew. Now we get all of our gear on and this is what Andrew says (I have a flat) **then he starts crying**? Now we have to get all of our stuff off and help him. Then we get the gear back on and Andrew says. (my chain is loose) **then he starts to cry**? No we have to get all of our stuff off again. then we have to get all of our stuff on. Then we hit the trails. we go about 15sec and then we stop to regroup. We sit there and wait for Andrew. we waited a good 2 minuets. And we only went 15secs! we have to stop every mile so we can wait 8 minuets for Andrew to catch up. We could have breakfast,lunch, and dinner, take a 5 minute rest and get all of our stuff on and he still wouldn't be there!

Dan:usa:

I have a cousin like that.? I just got him into riding and sometimes I wounder if that was such a good idea.? He kind of has it backwards, he shows up to ride, then does maintenance on the bike. Just last week he showed up with a front flat and no idea how to change it.? Oh well, hopefully it won't last long. The waiting that is.

I feel for ya....we have been ridding with my sisters husband and thier kids, they have had bikes now for one month, and really know idea how to even work the clutch, and of course you cant tell them anything!!! without sounding like a know-it-all, I have had more accidents in the last month from kids stopping in front of me than in the last 25 years, I am about to buy some more bikes, just so I can get other ppl to ride with...lol. Your problems are felt by me!!

Just out of interest, how old are you and you riding group?

And if you don't like riding with the guy... don't ?

If you went to a track you'd be better off because his slow speed would not affect you nearly so much as you'd just be going around in circles anyway and would not have to wait for him... ?

Nope, Andrew is fast, the trophy belongs to my pa-in-law

I baby sit my father in-law (Albert) on trail when he wants to ride his ATV at his camp, he is now 83 years old and rides an Arctic Cat 400 4x4.

This is the truth, i swear.

I can stop and wait for him to catch up on a woods road, put my DRZ in first take off keep it in first and take my hand off the throttle and just on idle watch in my mirror as he fades into the distance ?

Most time i drive ahead, stop take in the scenery, get worried, go back to see if he is still mobile, meet him waaaay back ?

• 3 weeks later...
Just out of interest, how old are you and you riding group?

And if you don't like riding with the guy... don't ?

If you went to a track you'd be better off because his slow speed would not affect you nearly so much as you'd just be going around in circles anyway and would not have to wait for him... ?

Andrew is 12 and I am 12 too

Dan:usa:

He has ben riding for 3 years!!

My brother is exactly like that and has been riding for 10yrs. The only thing I can think of is that when we were younger he had some really bad wrecks. Now that he's older I think he must be getting flashbacks or something to cause him to ride that slow. He'll ride through a muddy area and have both feet out. I get pissed but I also feel bad for him, but only because he's my brother.