Sign in to follow this  

Works connection skid plates ready tuesday feb 8th

Thank God! I cant believe the price of some of the little stuff... Ouch.

Ill be dealing with the hot start on the carb, cant see dropping a few hundred bucks to move it.

if you want to relocate your hotstart by your self you can. just buy a choke cable long enough and a clutch perch with the hot start lever on it and make your own. it won't cost a 100 bucks like most kits. i think the skid plate is a good idea but 70 bucks is a little steep in my opinion. but thanks for the info on available parts for our bikes. :cry:

has anyone noticed that on the brochure for the rmz450 it states that the bike comes with a skid plate , called my dealer today he said he would get it for me.

Good call! I havent seen the actual brochure though. If I can a copy that brochure somewhere Suzuki needs to kick down...

You got a scanner?

It does - it does! I quote "Aluminum skidplate and two plastic side guards provide excellent protection of the engine."

I feel like I owe you $70 bigtrouble :cry:

Greg

Thats the Canada spec... Apparently we dont have rocks on our tracks in the US. Odd the pictures on the Canadian site dont show the skid plate.

The US web site says nothing about a skid plate. Bummer!

yes go to your dealer & pick up the brochure that shows all the dirt bikes at the bottom it says the same thing, aluminum skid plate & two plastic side guards , i do have scanner but kids are already in bed & i'm not computer literate enough to put it on here tonight but when they get home from school , it will be done for you'll , i showed it to my dealer & he said he would handle it .............