Sign in to follow this  

Works connection skid plates ready tuesday feb 8th

Thank God! I cant believe the price of some of the little stuff... Ouch.

Ill be dealing with the hot start on the carb, cant see dropping a few hundred bucks to move it.

if you want to relocate your hotstart by your self you can. just buy a choke cable long enough and a clutch perch with the hot start lever on it and make your own. it won't cost a 100 bucks like most kits. i think the skid plate is a good idea but 70 bucks is a little steep in my opinion. but thanks for the info on available parts for our bikes. :cry:

has anyone noticed that on the brochure for the rmz450 it states that the bike comes with a skid plate , called my dealer today he said he would get it for me.

Good call! I havent seen the actual brochure though. If I can a copy that brochure somewhere Suzuki needs to kick down...

You got a scanner?

It does - it does! I quote "Aluminum skidplate and two plastic side guards provide excellent protection of the engine."

I feel like I owe you $70 bigtrouble :cry:

Greg

yes go to your dealer & pick up the brochure that shows all the dirt bikes at the bottom it says the same thing, aluminum skid plate & two plastic side guards , i do have scanner but kids are already in bed & i'm not computer literate enough to put it on here tonight but when they get home from school , it will be done for you'll , i showed it to my dealer & he said he would handle it .............