Sign in to follow this  

Pro Circuit exhaust ?

I'm looking at buying an new exhaust system CRF450 04 mdl , every CRF i see has the Pro Circuit system on it , generally the ti4 system. I am just curious to know a little bit about it before i go and spend all that money on one and is it worth it ? :cry::cry::cry:

i bought a t-4 for my 02 just for the spark arrestor.it is a little bit louder than stock and no i really can't feel any differance in performance.

Get it if you really want it.Im sure it adds plenty of power and is a quality product.Sure it is a lot of money,but if thats what you want then get it.I too see a lot of PC systems on crf's at my local track.They are louder than stock but sound good. :cry:

I just bought a 05 CRF 450R and installed a slip on TI-4, and it seems to have just a tad more snap. It has a very nice deep sound, and I'm sure you will be happy with it. :cry:

I am also interested in the gp pipe. Can anyone tell me how it would preform compared to the WB carbon pro that I have now? I like the WB but I am sick of having to put the stock system on when I need a spark arrester.